6 Parks in 1 Day!

Have you thought about the ultimate... 7 parks in a day? Start in Paris?
Thought about this. Not possible. Even a nonstop from Europe gets people in around 6/7pm ish. If lucky one is st WDW 8:30 earliest. Unless maybe a rolling 24 hr countd ( paris night before) but then with a connecting you might get in WDW early afternoon

Thought about this. Not possible. Even a nonstop from Europe gets people in around 6/7pm ish. If lucky one is st WDW 8:30 earliest. Unless maybe a rolling 24 hr countd ( paris night before) but then with a connecting you might get in WDW early afternoon
Darn flight schedules! That probably rules out Tokyo Disney, too!

OMG!

That was me! Ultimate Park Hop! We may be planning another one next summer. I'm an addict!

You will have so much fun!!!! It's intense and you need luck on your side. But even just planning it is so much fun!!

Our rules (that we totally just made up):
  • One unique ride in each park (unique = does not exist on the other coast)
  • One PhotoPass photo with a park icon
I'm so jealous!!!

This sounds amazing!

What is your transport like when you arrive in CA? Are you renting a car? Are you stopping by your hotel to drop things off before going to the parks? The upside of once you're on or close to property in CA, you should be good to go, as everything is much closer there than it is in WDW!

I agree that LAX might complicate things for you. If it's possible to fly into John Wayne or even Long Beach (JetBlue loves this airport, and Orlando, so maybe?), you'd be chopping off a bit of travel time.

OMG!

That was me! Ultimate Park Hop! We may be planning another one next summer. I'm an addict!

You will have so much fun!!!! It's intense and you need luck on your side. But even just planning it is so much fun!!

Our rules (that we totally just made up):
  • One unique ride in each park (unique = does not exist on the other coast)
  • One PhotoPass photo with a park icon
I'm so jealous!!!

Oh my goodness! How awesome! I'm so glad you are still around and found this thread! I had so much fun following along with your planning and the trip as you did it! I just went and reread a lot of your thread and it was super helpful. I can't believe you all did it leaving so early from Orlando and having the CA parks close so early too. We pushed back our flight because I was worried we wouldn't make it to the airport in time, but that was only possible because DL and DCA have late closing times. Now, since we have a good amount of time in WDW, we are going to add in eating a snack/meal in park along with the ride and photo. I can't wait!! Thanks for inspiring me!!

If you do it again, be sure to post so we can follow along again!

Just found this thread, so I’m late to the party...

Yes, this is indeed crazy, and I love it! Now I’m mentally trying to figure this out for myself.

I only have one bit of advice: Eat. Eat often. Don’t assume that since you aren’t feeling hungry that you don’t need to eat. Definitely don’t assume that because you aren’t hungry, that your kids don’t need to eat. Especially on a long, exciting day. One serious case of “hangry” could derail the fun.

One other suggestion of a free fun item: collect a sticker from each park, like the Mickey stickers that CMs give out. Maybe put them in a family scrapbook.

Have fun!

This sounds amazing!

What is your transport like when you arrive in CA? Are you renting a car? Are you stopping by your hotel to drop things off before going to the parks? The upside of once you're on or close to property in CA, you should be good to go, as everything is much closer there than it is in WDW!

I agree that LAX might complicate things for you. If it's possible to fly into John Wayne or even Long Beach (JetBlue loves this airport, and Orlando, so maybe?), you'd be chopping off a bit of travel time.

We haven't quite worked out the CA side of the day yet, so I'm not sure. You're right about things being close. I figure if everything goes really terribly, as long as we are entering DCA at 9:45, we can still get it done. So I *think* we are going to be ok.

Just found this thread, so I’m late to the party...

Yes, this is indeed crazy, and I love it! Now I’m mentally trying to figure this out for myself.

I only have one bit of advice: Eat. Eat often. Don’t assume that since you aren’t feeling hungry that you don’t need to eat. Definitely don’t assume that because you aren’t hungry, that your kids don’t need to eat. Especially on a long, exciting day. One serious case of “hangry” could derail the fun.

One other suggestion of a free fun item: collect a sticker from each park, like the Mickey stickers that CMs give out. Maybe put them in a family scrapbook.

Have fun!

Be careful! When I read the thread last year, I started to try to strategize it all too - and that's how this started. So don't be surprised if the idea starts to take hold until you have to do it too!

Good advice for sure! My husband will attest that I can get "hangry" real quick! :rotfl:It's just an adult trip this time, so thankfully we won't have to worry about kids, I'm not sure we could do this insane thing trying to shlep all four kids around with us!

The sticker is a cute idea too! I'll mention it to my husband!

All you need in your Florida backpack is a change of underwear a lightweight wrinkle free tee, and a pair of capris. It's still very warm in October. Pack a portable $1.00 poncho in case of rain (they are REALLY teeny). For me I would need 1 mascara, 1 eyeliner, and a Burt's bees lip gloss, and be done. Wear a lightweight sweater you can tie around your waist. Have an easy ball cap to wear if the need arises. (I never go anywhere without protecting my face). Dress your hubs just as simply.
Everything else can be shipped to Cali. You could sleep in nothing, or just your underwear. Hotels provide the shampoo, etc. So, your backpack would me minimal.
I would Uber everywhere. And when going and leaving MK, go via CR resort, it will save a TON of time. When going to AK get dropped off at Rainforest Cafe and use that entrance, faster, easier, lighter security lines. Also I believe your Uber can drop you right there more easily. Use the international entrance to Epcot, no advice for HS.
I don't know if you have time but you also could apply for TSA pre check. Saves enormous amounts of time at the airport.
If not, the fact that you're not checking luggage and just each have a backpack should also save time.
I added this post, I've heard wonderful things about his transportation to and from the airport, he's less than Uber, were planning on using him in February.
Here's the link:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/844484195721563?view=permalink&id=1006355122867802

When you check with Bill Murphy, he may be willing to do ALL your driving for you if he's not booked. This would not only be cheaper, but faster.
Have fun!!!

Last edited:
All kinds really, but here's my most recent stuff. Ignore my messy sewing table! I'm actually giving away all these things right now, usually for clients I just make a Mickey head keychain for each person in the party. View attachment 351882

ETA Sorry the image is so large!
Ok so ima need that Mickey keychain with the Beauty and the Beast Rose, please and thank you!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter