6 Parks in 1 Day!

How exciting! I can't wait to hear how it works out! You definitely want to consider having plans B and C in your pocket just for the instance of a ride you were banking on going down for some reason. Best of luck!!

Why not rent a car and then leave your luggage in there?

I think this is super cool, but I will just say to be careful with MCO. I have pre-check and it takes me 20 minutes to get through. The regular line can be awful so don't linger and make sure you head to the airport on time.

This sounds like an amazing challenge! I have no advice, but wish you the best of luck.

We will be in the parks on 17th October, so I will keep an eye out for you.

Did you ever decide what to do about a car? My brother just did a 1 day, 1 way rental from Avis from WDW to Tampa for less than $40. It is located at the Hilton Hotel near Disney Springs (location LB3 on Avis.com). If you pick up the night before and drop off at MCO before your flight i see it's pricing out around $40. When you factor in your Uber cost it really is a good way to get around quickly and also have luggage storage. Just keep the total rental time under 24 hours to get that price.

Good luck and have fun!

Did you ever decide what to do about a car? My brother just did a 1 day, 1 way rental from Avis from WDW to Tampa for less than $40. It is located at the Hilton Hotel near Disney Springs (location LB3 on Avis.com). If you pick up the night before and drop off at MCO before your flight i see it's pricing out around $40. When you factor in your Uber cost it really is a good way to get around quickly and also have luggage storage. Just keep the total rental time under 24 hours to get that price.

Good luck and have fun!
That’s definitely a good price and something to think about. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter