10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

GIRLS TRIP UPDATE:

My dad is treating us to the Happily Ever After Dessert Party in June! As you remember, Joe, Gia and I did this in November and LOVED it!!! Unfortunately, it doesn't look like tickets have been released for June yet, so I will continue to stalk the Disney site...:love:

Another Girl's Trip Update:

Airfare has been booked! My mom, Ali, Ash and I fly into Tampa at 9:30am on June 2nd. So, you know what that means...Our flight leaves Chicago at 6am...Why do I always do this??? I hate getting up early, but I continue to book these extremely early morning flights. Sigh.

We fly back from Orlando on June 7th, so I added the Magical Express to our departure day.

Joe and I leave 7 weeks from today to visit Timmy...
120 days until the girl's trip...

Hi everyone! We had a snow day today, at least 15" of snow has fallen, and we're suppose to get more tonight. Sigh...

Onto better, Disney news, I just made reservations at The Wave for breakfast the last morning of our girl's trip. I haven't had breakfast here in awhile, so I'm really looking forward to this reservation...:tongue:

Ugh we got 8" here the other day, and it was awful. At least this is falling over the weekend! (Unless you had somewhere you needed to go this weekend then I take that back :rotfl:)

Ashley had sectionals for speech team, Ali's track meet was cancelled, and Joe had to go into work for a few hours. Me, I got nowhere to be...:tongue:

Glad to see Tim is all settled in and an official cast member. He has to be so excited!

Sounds like your girls trip is shaping up nicely. Love The Wave breakfast! We just booked an August trip, but haven't done flights yet. Like you I hate an early morning flight, but they always seem to be the cheapest.

Hope you are staying warm and enjoying some snow days. We just got rain from the storm and its been going for almost 48 hours straight. Feel like I live in Seattle.

Glad to see Tim is all settled in and an official cast member. He has to be so excited!

Sounds like your girls trip is shaping up nicely. Love The Wave breakfast! We just booked an August trip, but haven't done flights yet. Like you I hate an early morning flight, but they always seem to be the cheapest.

Hope you are staying warm and enjoying some snow days. We just got rain from the storm and its been going for almost 48 hours straight. Feel like I live in Seattle.

Tim is having a blast!

Damn those early morning flights...At least we will get into Tampa early, so we'll be able to enjoy the amenities at the Don Cesar earlier...

I feel like I live in the North Pole...:rotfl2:

Tim is having a blast!

Damn those early morning flights...At least we will get into Tampa early, so we'll be able to enjoy the amenities at the Don Cesar earlier...

I feel like I live in the North Pole...:rotfl2:

Glad Tim is having fun. Jealous of your trip, here in MD the weather has been mostly cold and rainy for the last few days. I could definitely use some SUN right about now. I'm seriously considering a quick overnight trip in March for just DH and myself.

Glad Tim is having fun. Jealous of your trip, here in MD the weather has been mostly cold and rainy for the last few days. I could definitely use some SUN right about now. I'm seriously considering a quick overnight trip in March for just DH and myself.

Thanks hon! It's been cold, snowy, and now rainy and foggy...Joe and I are counting the days, 5 weeks from tomorrow!!!! You should do a quick trip!!!! I vote YES!

I fell so far behind but am glad I came back because all the news on Tim is so exciting!!!!

Tim just got his work assignment location for the Disney College Program and I'm thrilled to announce that he will be in the Magic Kingdom performing custodial duties on Main Street!!!!! MK was his first choice and he is beyond excited!:rainbow:
This is awesome! To be working on probably the place most people are dying to get to on their first Disney trip :love: So happy after trying to get in 5x he's in and got his first choice!

He also got his room assignment, which was his second choice, but he's with the 3, young men he hooked up with when choosing roommates. YAY!
That's great, too. Nice to have one less thing to be real nervous about in the beginning since he "knows" these guys already.

Joe is enjoying a bite and beverage (‘s) at Jock Lindsey’s.:)
OMG look at those NACHOS! I don't think I've seen their nachos before but now........I want them :D

GIRLS TRIP UPDATE:

My dad is treating us to the Happily Ever After Dessert Party in June! As you remember, Joe, Gia and I did this in November and LOVED it!!! Unfortunately, it doesn't look like tickets have been released for June yet, so I will continue to stalk the Disney site...:love:
Nope, not released yet. I'm waiting on July for a client and as of yesterday still only opened through late May. Of course that could have changed this morning lol. They open the dessert parties so late! The Frozen one isn't even open for April yet.

Tim is now official!!!!
:cheer2:Yay for official Tim!

Onto better, Disney news, I just made reservations at The Wave for breakfast the last morning of our girl's trip. I haven't had breakfast here in awhile, so I'm really looking forward to this reservation...:tongue:
Steve and I had breakfast there last year and loved it; thinking about taking the kids there in Aug. since we're staying at BLT. Great selection and everything was fresh and delicious :)

I fell so far behind but am glad I came back because all the news on Tim is so exciting!!!!

This is awesome! To be working on probably the place most people are dying to get to on their first Disney trip :love: So happy after trying to get in 5x he's in and got his first choice!

That's great, too. Nice to have one less thing to be real nervous about in the beginning since he "knows" these guys already.

OMG look at those NACHOS! I don't think I've seen their nachos before but now........I want them :D

Nope, not released yet. I'm waiting on July for a client and as of yesterday still only opened through late May. Of course that could have changed this morning lol. They open the dessert parties so late! The Frozen one isn't even open for April yet.

:cheer2:Yay for official Tim!

Steve and I had breakfast there last year and loved it; thinking about taking the kids there in Aug. since we're staying at BLT. Great selection and everything was fresh and delicious :)

Hi Ariane!
Tim is having such a great time! He's been spending all his free time in the parks. He loves being able to see HEA almost every night! Can you imagine being able to see fireworks every night?!?!?!
He also finally got to ride FOP (waited almost 3 hours) and deems it the BEST RIDE EVER! Well, he's one step ahead of me, because I haven't even been to Pandora yet...
I already told Joe that we are totally going back to Jock Lindsey's in March to get those nachos!!!!!! He thought they were AWESOME!
Totally excited about The Wave, because its been a few years since I've been there. Looking forward to the mimosas...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!