60+ BRV 2020 points left @ $15.00/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is correct. Isn't that what you want?? It looks like you can PM now...great!
[/QU
Yes, that is correct. Isn't that what you want?? It looks like you can PM now...great!
Let me explain. Right now there is an 11 month window to book. So that means as of Oct. 12
All DVD members can currently book September 12, 2020 plus 7 days. So, it means we wait
Until October 19 next week to book your dates. I know these rules are kind of crazy but it is
Better than what members had to do to book a week of vacation days. I won't bore you with
The details but it took a lot of reserving and cancelling. Anyway, if you still wish to proceed
Please send me details of your reservation request. If you do not need my points, please let
Me know. I would appreciate it.

I will be able to PM tomorrow morning. I am interested in discussing privately. I’ll PM tomorrow when it finally allows me. I appreciate your patience.

I will be able to PM tomorrow morning. I am interested in discussing privately. I’ll PM tomorrow when it finally allows me. I appreciate your patience.
Yes, no problem...as I said, you do have some time. However, you
are smart to book early because most reservations are now made
a year in advance. This is why you see so few availabilities in April,
May, June etc. 2020.

Sorry my January 2020 points are gone. These points start August 1, 2020. I have been a DV C member
Since 2002 and I have been surprised over the last few years how fast reservations are made mostly one
year in advance.

Hi All,

I have 100+ points for 2020 @ $15./point to rent at BRV starting August 1, 2020.

Take the boat over to Magic Kingdom, enjoy the electric boat parade in the evening and toast marshmallows
At the fire pit. New to the resort are wine tastings and various classes like cake decorating.

Please let me know if I can help you with your 2020
Vacation. A VERY popular time of the year. Book Labor Day weekend now before it is gone. I use PayPal.

Thank you.

Hello! I’m looking for a studio August 15-20th for 4 people, top 3 are Riviera, beach club or Grand Floridian. Tia

I’m confirmed at Beach club already direct, if i do this and one of those aren’t available I’m afraid I’d be locked in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter