60+ BRV 2020 points left @ $15.00/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for October 1st through October 9th? I'm new to this, so I apologize in advance. Trying to figure this out. BR is Blouder Ridge, just to verify. TIA

Yes brv is Boulder Ridge Villas. Are you needing a studio?
You will need 10 posts to PM me details. Please refer to forum rules. I will be happy to help you out if I can.

Thank you, yes it would be a standard studio room for family of 4. I will do my best to post 10 times. Thank you for the quick response.

I am extremely interested, trying to get to 10 post. but it delayed me after 4 posts. Do you have all the points needed, I know your post say 60+. Wasn't sure about the 122 needed. Thanks Again!
~Samantha

I am extremely interested, trying to get to 10 post. but it delayed me after 4 posts. Do you have all the points needed, I know your post say 60+. Wasn't sure about the 122 needed. Thanks Again!

yes I do. I always keep some back for my personal use but I'm willing to
part with them for your reservation.

~Samantha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!