600 DVC BLT/SSR/OKW/AKV Points for Rent/Transfer @ $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a DVC member and wanting a point transfer, I only have October 220 SSR or OKW points left

If you are not a DVC member and want to book a DVC resort, just post your dates and room size and I will search availability for you.

Hi, looking for Dec 4-6 at OKW. One bedroom, for four people. We have reservations currently for Pop Century for the whole time but would like to stay at a DVC for the last 2 days. Check in Dec 4 check out Dec 6.

Hi, looking for Dec 4-6 at OKW. One bedroom, for four people. We have reservations currently for Pop Century for the whole time but would like to stay at a DVC for the last 2 days. Check in Dec 4 check out Dec 6.

Unfortunately Dec 5 night is sold out

Hi, I’m looking for two value studios at AKL (if available) if not, standard is ok. Dates are April 24th-30th 2021. We’re also flexible on the days. Thank you!

Hi, I’m looking for two value studios at AKL (if available) if not, standard is ok. Dates are April 24th-30th 2021. We’re also flexible on the days. Thank you!

Those dates are available or AKV, but I am sold out of AKV points.

I have BLT, OKW, SSR points that are available for 7-11 month bookings or any DVC resort 1-7 months from now.

Hello - we were hoping to rent a value studio at AK lodge Jambo House for preferably January 9th to 13th or we could do January 16th - 20th (4 nights). Would this be possible? I'm not sure how to message you personally as I am new to this platform. Thanks!

Good afternoon!

Looking to rent from 10/8/2020-10/15/2020. No preference on location but would need a studio.
Let me know!

I am a very experienced DVC member (20 years) and renter and can book Bay Lake Tower, Saratoga Springs Resort, Old Key West, and Animal Kingdom for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to April 2021) and I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2020). I have a total of 600 points available to rent over 4 resorts.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

Price - $16pp

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

Hello - we were hoping to rent a value studio at AK lodge Jambo House for preferably January 9th to 13th or we could do January 16th - 20th (4 nights). Would this be possible? I'm not sure how to message you personally as I am new to this platform. Thanks!

AKV "value" rooms are sold out, but other studio views are available if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!