• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

6089? 6128 ?

huckster

DIS Veteran
we have both these rooms for our next two cruises any one stay in them are they noisey??

I don't know if either room is noisy. The possibility is in my mind that 6089 might be noisy. It's right next to the shaft through which the exhaust stacks are routed.

I have stayed in 6090 and don't recall any unbearable noise at all. Actually. it was quite peaceful....I wish my home were that peaceful!;)

Stayed in 6089 in March on 2 day Wonder. There were 3 of us. @ adults and 8 year old dauhgter. The room was great with plenty of room . No split bathroom but we didn't mind. Only problem we encountered was that the cooler did not work properly (was always warm) We would book this room again. Close to all restaurants and elevators. Room hostess was great.

We're in 6090 next month. Glad to hear that it's quiet. By then I will need a good rest.

6090 is across the hall from the stacks. It's very quiet there, we were in 6094. It's good to know the inside cabins in that area are quiet too! We like it there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter