67-100 OKW points to rent $15/pp. Must be used by 9/30/2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneypapa

OKW owner since 2002
Can be used at all DVC resorts. I have 67-100 OKW points to rent for DVC reservations prior to September 30, 2020. Rate $15 per point. I have rented occasionally in the past and I provide a contract and will respond promptly to your inquiries.

Last edited:
DisneymagicRN,

First, thank you for what you do in the nursing field, especially during COVID 19. Your requested dates are available for a "standard" 2 BR SSR reservation (3 nights). The reservation requires 98 points at a cost of $1470. I can email a sample contract, if you like, with all of the specifics of a cancellation. To wordy to type here. If interested send me a PM with your email address. In essence, once rented, the points are yours.

Force Majeure:
In the case of a catastrophic event beyond the control of the Disney Vacation Club to fulfill the essentials of this contract, to provide the specified lodging during the specified times, both parties agree to equally share the loss of non-recoverable points.

Since your reservation dates are within two weeks of my point expiration, not much can be done to reschedule your vacation. However; if DVC & WDW are still closed due to the Coronavirus, they are likely to extend the expiration date of my points by six months (no guarantee) and the opportunity to reschedule your trip would be possible. I will try to make it work within reason.

Suzette. thanks for your inquiry. I prefer to rent at a minimum 67 points that are expiring in September in one transaction for simplicity. I am sure you will find an owner who can accommodate your request.

I am looking for Aulani for June 11 for 69 pts for a 2 bedroom oceanview room. We need an extra night for our membership vacation.

Do you need a lock off or regular villa. There is availability for either. Do I understand correctly you are a DVC member wanting to extend an existing reservation by one night?

to make reservation, I will need # of guests, their names and ages. Home address, phone number etc. can you send private message? If not, post a phone number or email and I will call you

Thank you for getting back to me. Yes we are DVC members. We have enough points but when they changed the borrowing requirements it made it so we are a day short. I will private message you in the morning. We will need the 2 bedroom regular ocean view room.

Thank you for getting back to me. Yes we are DVC members. We have enough points but when they changed the borrowing requirements it made it so we are a day short. I will private message you in the morning. We will need the 2 bedroom regular ocean view room.
I am llmited today to 4G today and can not tell if you sent a PM. Should I be looking for one?

Sorry for the delay. I had to wait until i had 10 posts to be able to send the private conversation. Yes i sent you a message.

Can be used at all DVC resorts. I have 67-100 OKW points to rent for DVC reservations prior to September 30, 2020. Rate $15 per point. I have rented occasionally in the past and I provide a contract and will respond promptly to your inquiries.

Do you still have points available?
I’m interested, do you still have availability?
looking for studio room June 4 to June 7

Last edited:
YulieG, thanks for your inquiry. You did not specify a resort. There is plenty of availability for these dates. Number of points required ranged from 47-58 depending on which resort you prefer. However, none of these choices meets my desire to rent at a minimum 67 points in one transaction for simplicity. If you were to extend your trip by one additional night, I would be more likely to help.

Two resorts with a three night rental that are doable are Polynesian at 69 points and BLT at 65 points. Are you interested in either of these? Or would you extend your stay by one additional night to get the point total up at one of the other resorts?

Still have points to rent

I'm looking for a stay from June 29th to July 3rd for two adults, 1 kid (15). We are fine with AK, Poly, or OKW in a studio. We are booked right now at POR but looks like we can get more bang for the buck by renting points.

Thank you.

conoruao, there are studios availability at the three resorts you mentioned. If you have not rented points before, you do get really nice accommodations at a great price, but you give up daily maid service and once rented the points are yours, with no refunds. If your plans change, I can attempt (no guarantees) to rebook your trip to a later date, but not beyond the expiration date of the points, which is Sept 30, 2020. I do provide a contract. If WDW and resorts are still closed in late June, we can attempt to rebook, again limited to 9/30/2020, unless Disney were to extend the expiration date of my points (a possibility, but again no guarantees).

All that said, the points needed for a four night stay in a deluxe studio are as follows:
Polynesian - 92 ($1380)
AK Kidani savanna - 76 ($1140)
OKW - 56 ($840)

I orefer renting a minimum of 67 points in a single transaction, so if you are interested in OKW, could you consider adding a night at the beginning (70 pts) or the end (75 pts) to bring that point total up?

If I can help with your booking, let me know. I will need names, address, phone number, etc.

conoruao, there are studios availability at the three resorts you mentioned. If you have not rented points before, you do get really nice accommodations at a great price, but you give up daily maid service and once rented the points are yours, with no refunds. If your plans change, I can attempt (no guarantees) to rebook your trip to a later date, but not beyond the expiration date of the points, which is Sept 30, 2020. I do provide a contract. If WDW and resorts are still closed in late June, we can attempt to rebook, again limited to 9/30/2020, unless Disney were to extend the expiration date of my points (a possibility, but again no guarantees).

All that said, the points needed for a four night stay in a deluxe studio are as follows:
Polynesian - 92 ($1380)
AK Kidani savanna - 76 ($1140)
OKW - 56 ($840)

I orefer renting a minimum of 67 points in a single transaction, so if you are interested in OKW, could you consider adding a night at the beginning (70 pts) or the end (75 pts) to bring that point total up?

If I can help with your booking, let me know. I will need names, address, phone number, etc.

We would definitely book the Poly and we prefer the studio over the regular room due to the split bath, but the no refund will be an issue for us due to the uncertainty of the situation. Thank you for your time.

If you still have points available, I will definitely purchase them once Disney announces an opening date, I'm just afraid of not being covered by travel insurance purchasing points this way. Thank you.

Do you have points for a standard room at Jambo Sept 28 departing Oct 1 one person? Thank you
Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter