7:30am Christmas Day Breakfast at The Wave

mickeyforpresident

DIS Veteran
So, we've just booked our first Christmas Trip (sooooooooo excited!!) Flying out after school on Saturday 23rd December.

We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter - first time there, it looks "nice".

We've booked breakfast on Christmas Day at 7:30am at The Wave.... thinking breakfast will take around 45mins, so we can walk over to MK for 8:30am, park opens at 9am.....

BUT!!! How do we get from POFQ to CR for 7:30am.... will an UBER be our best option do you think?

Thanks, disboard friends.

Any time we've had a really early breakfast at MK of one of the MK hotels we've taken the first bus to MK and then walked/monorailed over. I vaguely remember getting the bus from SSR to MK at 6.45am for an early breakfast once on 4th July before. Buses start early on holidays. We've done 1900 Park Fayre for breakfast on Christmas morning before. A lovely way to start the day.

Mrs TT

We use Lyft or uber, there is also the new Minnie transport coming which will transport you any where on Disney property.

On Christmas Day I imagine park will open to Resort guests at 7am so you'll miss the quietest first hour of park time.

As above. MK will be open at 7am Christmas week if it's the same as the Christmas week we went so you're eating at the best time to be riding attractions. I'd rethink that plan as by 11am the park will be busy in a way you probably can't begin to imagine!!!!

Thanks to you all; need to rethink. I thought the park opening time was 9am (according to the WDW website).... will it really open at 7am for Hotel Guests?!! Hmmm!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter