7 day hopper passes

cinderella_bella

Mouseketeer
Hi

I am new here and love this board. I didn't know there were so many crazy disney fans like me. I have a questions though. Do 7 day hopper passes expire. I have read somewhere that they don't and then read somewhere else that they do. We didn't get to use all the days on ours(long story) and I was wondering when I go back if I can use the remaining days? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Tania

Tania, if you have a regular 7 day pass, it never expires. If you have the "Canadian Special" ( last fall it was buy one, get the second for half-price), then it did expire~in May, I think. Hope that helps!

Oh, and

<center>W E L C O M E ! ! !

WELCOME T! We have purchased the CDN special tickets two years in a row and we love them! S

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and the answer to my question. I don't think they were the canadian special I remember it ran out before we went. I guess there is no real way to know unless I remember exactly how much we paid. Thanks for all the replies though. Looking forward to learning more from you all.

Tania:D

Hi Tania
The ticket should say on the back if was a Canadian special. I know they can read the tickets if there are unused days on it (or not).
I'm not sure if they can do it at a Disney store or not though

Nope... The Disney Store has no way of reading the passes to check for unused days. You'd have to take them down to WDW to find out. Also, the passes should say Canadian Promo on the back or something to that effect. Hope this helps.

:)

There used to be a telephone number that you could call, but Disney discontinued it. I was lucky enough to get my call in before it closed. That is how I would out our passes had one option day left. Our CDN deal tickets definately said on the back that they expired. If you know someone who is going to WDW, maybe they can get the tix checked. S

Hello Everyone,

I have some question about the Canadian Ticket Special. I hope that someone will be able to give me an answer. Firstly did the buy one get the second at half price apply only to 7 day park tickets or could you get them on the 3,4 or 5 day passes as well. Secondly does any one remember which month the Ticket Special became available, and did you have to buy them from your local Disney Store or somewhere else. Any info would be greatly appreciated. We are going down to WDW in November and I'm wondering if I should hold off and see if there will be any special deals for us Canucks that we may be able to get a hold of.

Oh, one last question was the buy one get second half off only on adult passes and was there a limit of passes you could get?

Thanks

Marty Jay

The CDN Promo has been only on the 7 Day park hopper plus; on both adult and child passes. And, just as a note, a 3 day park hopper doesn't exist. The minimum hopper available is the 4 day and that's not available at the Disney Stores in Canada. The promo passes were available at the Disney Store and I think through travel agents as well. I'm not sure if they were available through CAA. I would probably hold off on buying passes. Most Disney Stores have passes available all the time, and they can be ordered if they are out of stock. I'd wait until about 3 weeks before you leave... if you haven't heard anything by then, just buy the regular passes. In the past, the promo has started either in October or January.. it all depends, but I think we usually hear something by September.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter