7 Night British Isles Sept 2, 2018

Wow wonder if its better to stay over one night post cruise before that flight back to the US.

that sounds much better. That way you wont be stressed getting from Dover to Heathrow. Why dont you pop over to the 2017 British Isles Cruise Meet Thread and ask what people are doing there :)

Our transatlantic flight is early so we will stay 1 night at London Gatwick after the cruise.
I was thinking about doing the same. But flights are much cheaper out of Heathrow than Gatwick so I was pricing hotel rooms in London. Wow ther is quite a price difference between Gatwick hotel and London.

We will be flying Westjet airlines to Canada and they use London Gatwick. We can probably visit the beach at Brighton from Gatwick by train.

Transatlantic flights will be very similar to this year and I will be booking in September.

I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I'll be going with my DH and two children - daughter age 12, and son age 11.

Super excited and booked on opening day as well!

I have been planning and researching in fits and starts . . . hoping to fly in London about a week before the cruise in order to fit in lots of sightseeing!

HI! Wanted to stop in as we are sailing on this cruise too! Very excited as it will be our first European cruise!! It will be me and my husband (his 1st time to the UK). A lot of planning to work on with flights, which airport to fly into, taking a train, hotel for pre-night stay or does DCL offer transfers....

thanks!!

Hello All,

We waited to stop bye until we finalized our plans. We were booked but wanted to re-book aboard the Fantasy this week, that's 500 more to spend on excursions. We are also doing WBTA to NYC.

Stopping in to say hi! We're very excited to join everyone for this trip. It will be myself, DH, and DD (5). We will be coming up a couple of days early via Germany. Thinking about taking the ferry in. Can't wait to meet everyone!!

We'll I had this booked on opening day and let it go, kicking myself as the price has increased. Now we're back on this one and also doing the WBTA.

We'll I had this booked on opening day and let it go, kicking myself as the price has increased. Now we're back on this one and also doing the WBTA.
I am amazed the prices are increasing and the cruise is still 15 months out!

I am amazed the prices are increasing and the cruise is still 15 months out!
It's pretty common for the cruise prices to go up by the time booking is open to the general public; some more than others.

Hi, every one! My husband, son (who will be 7), and myself will be on this cruise. Second time on the Magic... first time across the pond!

Hi y'all...
I've just booked this cruise and am very excited to visit Ireland and Scotland for the first time! Been to England 3 times and looking forward to spending a few days in London prior to the cruise. I will be doing this cruise B2B with the WBTA!

Hi y'all...
I've just booked this cruise and am very excited to visit Ireland and Scotland for the first time! Been to England 3 times and looking forward to spending a few days in London prior to the cruise. I will be doing this cruise B2B with the WBTA!

Welcome, we sure seem to have a lot of people doing this back to back. Any previous Dover B2Bers who can fill us in ?

My best friend and I have decided to make this cruise our big trip for next year! We've never been on a cruise before, nor to the UK/Ireland (though we've literally been talking about visiting since we were 13, circa 1999). I've never been out of the states actually. So many firsts, so I'm a little nervous. Excited overall though!

Our tentative plan is to fly in to Heathrow on 28th-29th August, stay and explore London for a day or two (we're history nerds) before heading down to Dover on the 1st to explore around there a bit before the cruise.

We were originally trying to plan a 16-day trip to just England, Scotland, or Ireland, but we couldn't choose! So we thought since neither of us had been before, this cruise might be a good way to get a small taste of everything so we can better plan for a longer trip the following year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!