70s pics of the Magic Kingdom

FamilyOf8

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any 1970s pics they could share of the Magic Kingdom? It could be anything, rides, scenery, whatever! I have some from when I was little, but I would love to see more!
Thanks!

Try searching for Gorillas Don't Blog and Davelandblog. Both are a treasure trove of old Disney and other theme park pictures, some taken by their site owners, and many that were purchased at flea markets, thrift shops, and the like.

Along those same lines - my parents went to Disney in 1972(?) the year the park first opened. On one of our trips in the late 90's we were in line for space mountain and were looking at the video right before you turn to enter the large last room (boarding area). In the video is my mom & dad!!! :yay: I have searched all over for the video, but I really don't know what to call it. Any suggestions on where to look or what it would be called would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

November 1976

Disney112476.jpg

Disney112676.jpg

April 1978

Disney041678.jpg

wow, great photos, brings back a lot of memories...this is a great idea for a thread:goodvibes

I've moved this to the Theme Parks Community board, where we keep all our picture threads. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter