8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're going to rent a car and drive down from SF. Then return the car locally and join the party bus from DL to the port. Way back someone offered to check into a charter for all of us. I just don't remember who that was.

I drove from SoCal to SF once...when I was young and foolish! :drive: NO WAY would I attempt that again! :faint: I've made my last long distance drive...if it's more than 4 hours, I've gotta fly!

New ship? I don't think I've heard about this...

There was an article on one of the other Mice... something or other that he was suppose to make and announcement about a new ship being placed here in LA to do Alaska in the summer and Mexico in the winter. Will have to wait and see.

So I was thinking of faxing a request to IC for the innagural cruise. But with all the turmoil with IC and these cruises, I'm not too sure.

I will be on that first cruise ...but the new ship will be based for the caribbean ...mark my word

pirate:

I drove from SoCal to SF once...when I was young and foolish! :drive: NO WAY would I attempt that again! :faint: I've made my last long distance drive...if it's more than 4 hours, I've gotta fly!

Oh, I've driven it many, many times. When my DL withdrawl kicks in, I hit the road. :drive: One year I hadn't seen the holiday decorations yet, and it was bugging me so bad. We left Sat morning, spent the afternoon and next morning in the park, then drove home Sunday afternoon. I've done tons of Friday after work to Sunday afternoon trips too.

Oh, I've driven it many, many times. When my DL withdrawl kicks in, I hit the road. :drive: One year I hadn't seen the holiday decorations yet, and it was bugging me so bad. We left Sat morning, spent the afternoon and next morning in the park, then drove home Sunday afternoon. I've done tons of Friday after work to Sunday afternoon trips too.

That sounds like a great way to spend the weekend ...

pirate:

They were okay .....for some reason they were better at night ...but that could have been because of the Rum

pirate:

Okay, so what's going to be the "official" rum? Something mass produced or handcrafted? Captain Morgan? Appleton? Puerto Rican? Barbadian? Jamaican? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter