8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS would rather die than watch Cinderella, though he will probably convince my DH to buy it for me for Valentine's Day - I'm such a Cindy freak, I collect just about anything I can.

DS had to come and watch most of it too. Don't tell any of his friends that he watches the movies with her though. ;) :lmao:

Sounds great!
I have had such a stressful day, but I've done my best to stop by every once in a while here...
I had an AutoCAD file that I completely lost...

That bites....

Are you a draftsperson? Engineer?

My husband asked if you have an autosave file on your laptop....

I have not bought it yet- had such a busy day!
However, I must tell you all... (brag alert) Ruby got a 1 on her UIL solo! (she plays clarinet. Actually she plays MY clarinet which I played from 6th thru college. She got a 1 in her UIL solo last year too, but she did it again this evening! woohoo! :cool1:

Hooray!!! :cool1:

I don't know what the band stuff is but it sounds good so CONGRATS to Ruby! :cool1:
Think of it kinda like a science (or other type) of fair except it's for playing instruments. They have judges that come and judge them -they either do solo, ensemble or they can do both. (each judged seperately) A 1 is the highest you can get- just like the fair's judge projects and poems and stuff. Yanno?
In this case, this year, it counts as part of her band grade too- so that's helpful to get a 1 also... but basically a 1 is the best you can get. She'll get an award for it. :)

However, I must tell you all... (brag alert) Ruby got a 1 on her UIL solo! (she plays clarinet. Actually she plays MY clarinet which I played from 6th thru college. She got a 1 in her UIL solo last year too, but she did it again this evening! woohoo! :cool1:

Makes all those years of listening to practice feel good, huh? (DS13 plays trombone and DS10 plays cello and let me tell you, those are NOT two instruments you want to hear playing at the same time, no matter how good they are)

Think of it kinda like a science (or other type) of fair except it's for playing instruments. They have judges that come and judge them -they either do solo, ensemble or they can do both. (each judged seperately) A 1 is the highest you can get- just like the fair's judge projects and poems and stuff. Yanno?
In this case, this year, it counts as part of her band grade too- so that's helpful to get a 1 also... but basically a 1 is the best you can get. She'll get an award for it. :)

I had to do the National Piano Auditions when I took lessons. I vaguely recall those sorts of ratings.

It's great that Ruby did so well for something that will also count toward her grade.

Congrats RUBY!!!!! (Love her name)

Mary Rose

(oh and while I'm bragging... let me just add)

I also recently found out that when they went to try out for all-region band...not many made the all-region band, no clarinet players from our town BUT I found out that Ruby had the highest score for that tryout than ANY clarinet player from our town- that's including 7th AND 8th graders. That was kinda surprising to find out. I knew she played well but this is only her 2nd year, I didn't know she played THAT well!

Well, in that case - MOVE THAT FURNITURE! (after we pirate the 000);)

DH told me to get the H*ll out of here. Hes not disconnecting anything and moving it.
TV is in a huge 3 piece wall unit and computer and everything is in a big armoir......

He really thinks I've lost it.

Hmmmm I could always just go get that laptop I want........ Oh cant do that either.....have trip of a lifetime to pay for.......

Mary Rose,

How long have you been Carmen Verandah?

OMG look where we are already!................being to busy reading.......

COME ON WENCHES

MR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter