8 am Akershus with 9 am park opening

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
I have an 8 am adr at Akershus. The park opens at 9. How early can I catch a bus from my resort?

Last edited:
Put your thumb out?
:moped:

check w your resort. Buses run early or you can always uber or lyft (this is the fastest. I would suggest drop off at the BC. It’s a short stroll to IG

The resort will probably tell you that buses start running an hour before park opening, but in my experience, they have always started earlier. Be sure to watch bus times on the app (this should be an option once you're checked in to the resort). They can start running as early as 6:30.

Also, you won't have the option of entering at the International Gateway with bus service (no resort to resort buses). But definitely go with the above suggestion of getting dropped at the IG if you do decide to uber/lyft. Buses should get you there in plenty of time though (and at no added cost).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!