8 passengers

goofeyshell

Mouseketeer
Anyone have good luck locating a suburban or 8 passenge mini van in Orlando??? I'm wishing for
cheap:confused:

Try InterAmerican, they are not onsite but offer a shuttle to pick you up. A 15 passenger van is around $425 a week. An 8 passenger SUV is $499 a week:

http://www.interamericancarrental.com/

Budget is onsite (at MCO) and I think they also offer larger vehicles.

RobinLyn:)

Just an FYI,

We had 8 people on our trip ( just returned ) and we ended up renting two economy cars instead of a van or ???. Worked out fine and much cheaper way to go. Our total was $ 268.00 we rented thru L & M. My husband drove one car and I drove the other. Just a thought...

Having 2 cars with that many people is really nice! It can be very difficult to keep 8 people on the same schedule, and if someone gets sick or just needs a change of pace, the group can split up if you have 2 vehicles.

We did this with 4 adults & 2 kids. we knew there were days when grandma & mom-to-be would go shopping while the teens headed for IOA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter