80 Days till we come home to the Fort!

ClaudeZ767

Biennial Visitor to the Fort
I am stoked! Looking forward to our 5th trip to the Fort in 9 years! Have gone for Halloween 06 in a pop up, Halloween 08 in a pop up, June '10 in a pop up, May '12 in our travel trailer, and now, Halloween 13 in our travel trailer! I just hope the days leading to the trip are uneventful! This is our 3 year old's 2nd trip, and now that he knows who Mickey is, we know he's gonna have a blast!:hourglass

Very cool ! What kinda TT do ya'll have ?
If'n ya'll are into catch'n swimmers (IMHO everyone should be) then you should get the little one a Mickey Mouse fish'n pole to go with the new digs an start teach'n him about the Wonderful World of Fish while at the Wonderful World of Disney, pixiedust:

I'm really happy for ya'llz new TT,,:goodvibes

Very cool ! What kinda TT do ya'll have ?
If'n ya'll are into catch'n swimmers (IMHO everyone should be) then you should get the little one a Mickey Mouse fish'n pole to go with the new digs an start teach'n him about the Wonderful World of Fish while at the Wonderful World of Disney, pixiedust:

I'm really happy for ya'llz new TT,,:goodvibes

Hello. thanks.. We have a 2012 Coachmen Apex 288BHS. It is an ultr lightweight camper that can be towed by an SUV. As to the fishing, we probably will at some point , but not this trip. At 3, he is interested in Disney Characters , fire trucks and hotwheels..I won't rule out getting him a Mickey Pole and see if he likes it, but right now.. no patience.. 74 days.. tic tic tic,,
:hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter