• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$80 pp for resale!!!

sgtpet

DIS Veteran
I thought this deserved its own thread. It is getting out of hand.

I am wondering if Disney is going to sell out VWL and then sit and wait for a year before selling BCV. In this time the resale market could potentially get out of hand (it seems it already is) and then set the pricing for BCV at $95pp or $100 per point.

If Disney sold BCV early 2002, maybe they would sell at only $80 pp.

What do you think?

This is completely speculation.

Did they actually get $80/pt or just ask that price. Is it the one on ebay? Someone would be pretty foolish to pay that without checking out the real value.

To date, no one (thru Disney) has paid $80/pp. It's just gum flapping.

I posted a thread stating an ebay resale of 150 points starting at $12,000! I guess that's where it started.

Haven't checked recently, but I do not believe the person has a bidder, also, the seller has borrowed 17 points from next year!

I don't think its getting out of hand. Not when you were smart enough to buy at $58!

Please use caution when posting a statement like this:

I thought this deserved its own thread. It is getting out of hand.

This clearly implies that it actually happened, and that's simply not the case.

It wasn't until I read the disclaimer at the bottom the thread that I saw it was based on speculation.

Thanks!

Sgtpet
You have stated several times that you are not buying. So why do you care? And why do you keep bringing things like this up?

What are you going to do when I do buy in the future?

SELL SELL SELL.

:D

You have stated several times that you are not buying. So why do you care? And why do you keep bringing things like this up?

Amen, Diane.
deerh

I think Sgtpet is still on the fence about buying but just doesn't want to admit it...it's ok Sgtpet, lose yourself to the darkside :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter