857 Points for rent starting at $15pp BLT, BCV, BWV, CCV, POLY home resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Availability August 20 - 26
* Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
BWV, Beach Club
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)
Studio or 1BR
* Desired view (standard, preferred, savanna, etc)
Any
* Number in your party
* Ages of children in your party
12 and 14

Thanks
John

Availability August 20 - 26
* Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
BWV, Beach Club
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)
Studio or 1BR
* Desired view (standard, preferred, savanna, etc)
Any
* Number in your party
* Ages of children in your party
12 and 14

Thanks
John

Hi John,

Most resorts if they have availability is for 1 bedrooms. Only studio available is at Ssr

thanks

Hello! Looking for Dec 8th-14th at the Polynesian resort studio. 4 ppl, 2 adults, 2 kids (7,9) thanks!

Any chance of availability for 2 studios at Boardwalk Villas check in on Jan. 2 2021 and check out Jan. 6, 2021?

I have rented points a few times before but am not familiar with the new system where I need to pm you. Please direct me on how to do this.

I have rented points a few times before but am not familiar with the new system where I need to pm you. Please direct me on how to do this.
I have just done a number of posts and it looks like I have to wait a while to get credit.

Last edited:
Looking for 1 night (12/12/2020), 2 adults/0 children, standard view studio villa at AKV, BWV, SS, BCV, CCV, or BRV (or basically anything available if those aren't).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!