• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

89 Day Itch

mcr5298

DIS Veteran
I am really starting to get the itch bad. We have had 11 nights at BCV booked for months now for our upcoming trip in November, but it really started to sink in when we booked our air the other day and our 90 ADRs yesterday.

How do you keep sane for the remainder of the 89 days?

To keep your sanity during the remainder of your 89 days, you must adhere to a very strict regimen of monitoring these boards each and everyday! This is a requirement for all those in the double digits and an even stricter regimen begins when you reach the single digits! :laughing:

Tom :goodvibes

It is too funny. I don't frequent the boards much unless I have a trip planned. But the minute I get an itch. I am back every day.

We were so desperate today, we watched some old WDW Travel Channel shows on our Tivo. Just watching the Grand Flordian and The Yacth & Beach Club episodes helped a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter