90 Day Fiancé!

Its a train wreck alright!
I did love Juliana's wedding gown, but her and the ex chatting and being besties is odd.
I mean l'm all for getting along, but it's too much.
I heard that the ex wife is officiating the wedding....now that is just weird.

Angela said some really disgusting to Michael that they bleeped out.
You got the point she was trying to make, but why did TLC leave it in? Beyond vulgar, but that her to a tee, vulgar.
We should be winding down with this awful season soon.

Angela said some really disgusting to Michael that they bleeped out.
You got the point she was trying to make, but why did TLC leave it in? Beyond vulgar, but that her to a tee, vulgar.
We should be winding down with this awful season soon.
Everything that woman says is disgusting. I can barely watch it when it airs her and Michael. Horrid person, I’m glad their visa application was denied!

The problem with this season is there is no likable people and no funny phrases.

Jihoon and Zied has me laughing all season last time.
Jihoon bidet scene and one liners were so entertaining.
Favorite phrases for me were
“I love cook my sister”
“I work so much work”

This season is filled with verbal abuse, rich man exploiting young poor girl, and a lot of eye rolling...and I cannot stand Tania.

The problem with this season is there is no likable people and no funny phrases.

Jihoon and Zied has me laughing all season last time.
Jihoon bidet scene and one liners were so entertaining.
Favorite phrases for me were
“I love cook my sister”
“I work so much work”

This season is filled with verbal abuse, rich man exploiting young poor girl, and a lot of eye rolling...and I cannot stand Tania.
I agree she is using syngin. I feel bad for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!