90 Day Fiancé!

This episode has been blah. I can’t stand watching Usman and baby girl Lisa. If someone took a shot every time she says “I’m done” their liver would be dead.

Lana and David were cringy and cute at the same time though. I want some more The Williams! Not the emotional scene with Darcy.
Is it wrong I’m just waiting to see Darcy’s lip explode? They are sooo full

I’m watching!

After watching this show I am sad to be an American. Just about every American on the show is terrible.

Did you notice Baby Girl Lisa appeared to have a tramp stamp/tattoo on her ring finger?

What I don’t understand is the foreigners all saying it’s so hard to get a passport. Avery/Ash for example. He is just coming to the US to see things here, but all the drama..I got a passport several years ago and travelled to Israel with zero issues
I don't think Ash is an Australian citizen. I think that makes it quite hard to get an Australian passport...

The reason babygirl Lisa grinds my gears so much is specifically because she claims that she has done "sooooo much" to learn about the culture... umm. no!!! you haven't!!!

Even though Angela is a BAD person, she learned the culture, she learned the customs, she even learned some of the language ffs. I was watching the marathon they had on all day and got to see Avery and Omar and was further reminded of why i dislike Lisa so much. Yes Avery is naive about some things, but she learned a new culture, new religion, was SO happy just to get a ring that was made in Syria because now she has something from Omar's home country...just put in some effort.

I don't think Ash is an Australian citizen. I think that makes it quite hard to get an Australian passport...

He is from Mauritius originally which is a small island off the east coast of Madagascar, so I imagine there is a lot of paperwork for him to do to become an Australian citizen first if he is not already.

The reason babygirl Lisa grinds my gears so much is specifically because she claims that she has done "sooooo much" to learn about the culture... umm. no!!! you haven't!!!

Even though Angela is a BAD person, she learned the culture, she learned the customs, she even learned some of the language ffs. I was watching the marathon they had on all day and got to see Avery and Omar and was further reminded of why i dislike Lisa so much. Yes Avery is naive about some things, but she learned a new culture, new religion, was SO happy just to get a ring that was made in Syria because now she has something from Omar's home country...just put in some effort.

He is from Mauritius originally which is a small island off the east coast of Madagascar, so I imagine there is a lot of paperwork for him to do to become an Australian citizen first if he is not already.
And he still didn’t start the process.. shows real dedication and interest to be with her.... Not!

I was laughing when Lisa said that people may think she was pregnant since Usman hadn’t proposed until the day before.
No, boo, no one would think you are pregnant.

And Ed; why don’t you tell your Mom(who is adorable) that you gave Rose a toothbrush and toothpaste, that you wanted HER to take a std test but still slept with her, you didn’t really want to spend time with her son?

Ash: Of course he hasn’t started any paperwork. Faker.

David would get more affection from a blow up doll.

Varya, she is too pretty to mess with him.

David is such a skeevy old man. I feel so bad for Lana when he forces hugs on her. Like can't you tell that she's just not that into you? She is here for the money!
She does the limp noodle hug. I used to do the same thing until I started advocating for myself and politely declining unwanted hugs. She looks so uncomfortable. I’m sure the network pushed her into it, which makes it even worse.

David is such a skeevy old man. I feel so bad for Lana when he forces hugs on her. Like can't you tell that she's just not that into you? She is here for the money!
Those sounds he makes when he hugs her are beyond creepy. I don't blame her for not going to his hotel room. I'm with the group that thinks TLC paid her to even show up, she's going to string him along forever -- and he is determined to let her. I still stay he and Yolanda should get together. If he really wants a companion and she really wants to make a life with someone, pick someone in your own city who you can get to know and be friends. If it doesn't work out ok, but you didn't waste thousands of dollars on a dream.

Yes !! I was creeped out just watching the encounter! I wonder how many hookers have left his house scared and crying !!He puts out a very serious creepy vibe!

Those sounds he makes when he hugs her are beyond creepy. I don't blame her for not going to his hotel room. I'm with the group that thinks TLC paid her to even show up, she's going to string him along forever -- and he is determined to let her. I still stay he and Yolanda should get together. If he really wants a companion and she really wants to make a life with someone, pick someone in your own city who you can get to know and be friends. If it doesn't work out ok, but you didn't waste thousands of dollars on a dream.

At least Yolanda was smart enough not to spend money but just send "private pictures" of herself. She might be too smart for David lol.

I’m watching!

After watching this show I am sad to be an American. Just about every American on the show is terrible.

Did you notice Baby Girl Lisa appeared to have a tramp stamp/tattoo on her ring finger?

What I don’t understand is the foreigners all saying it’s so hard to get a passport. Avery/Ash for example. He is just coming to the US to see things here, but all the drama..I got a passport several years ago and travelled to Israel with zero issues

Ummm.... tramp stamp on her finger???
I am a middle aged woman married 33 years, who chose to put a tattoo of my husbands initials on my ring finger 8 years ago.
Calling a tattoo (on a finger, back or anywhere) a tramp stamp is offensive.
Baby Girl Lisa is gross and offensive in so many ways, but not for the ring tattoo.

Ummm.... tramp stamp on her finger???
I am a middle aged woman married 33 years, who chose to put a tattoo of my husbands initials on my ring finger 8 years ago.
Calling a tattoo (on a finger, back or anywhere) a tramp stamp is offensive.
Baby Girl Lisa is gross and offensive in so many ways, but not for the ring tattoo.
I missed that comment...
I have heard the term before (also don’t like it)...but never for a finger tat!
I think that’s the one place I DON’T have any ink 😂 I wonder what that makes me . 🤷🏻‍♀️

up until last night's episode i really like varya but the way she went off on mary was so uncalled for. it showed a side of her that is very unappealing.

what is the deal with lisa and usman being able to marry so easily? when angela finally gave up on her dream of marrying michael in the u.s. and they went to get information on marrying they were told that while she had met the criteria of several visits to nigeria, had further substantiated that they had a real relationship by virtue of holding an engagement party on one visit-they couldn't marry unless she got at least a couple close family members to come over to witness the wedding. this is lisa's first trip over there, she's got no family with her-yet they can marry with seemingly no effort.

up until last night's episode i really like varya but the way she went off on mary was so uncalled for. it showed a side of her that is very unappealing.

what is the deal with lisa and usman being able to marry so easily? when angela finally gave up on her dream of marrying michael in the u.s. and they went to get information on marrying they were told that while she had met the criteria of several visits to nigeria, had further substantiated that they had a real relationship by virtue of holding an engagement party on one visit-they couldn't marry unless she got at least a couple close family members to come over to witness the wedding. this is lisa's first trip over there, she's got no family with her-yet they can marry with seemingly no effort.

I have a feeling this could be a situation where the rules vary based on whom is marrying you. Local customs probably pay a big role. But I agree, it looks very odd that Angela had so much trouble and Lisa just waltzes in with her divorce decree and she's good to go...

Varya was quite ugly, and she took her anger out on the wrong person. She was also arrogant and obnoxious. I feel bad for Mary. I personally think Geoffrey is not a prize, and he enjoys them fighting over him. Run, Ladies! You can both do better I am quite sure.

The fact that Mary is still with him is sad. Not only did he just watch her leave (twice because she came back for stuff😫) but then decided to let Varya stay and brought her out to his friends with him. He settled for Mary, he didn’t chose her. She could do so much better.

The fact that Mary is still with him is sad. Not only did he just watch her leave (twice because she came back for stuff😫) but then decided to let Varya stay and brought her out to his friends with him. He settled for Mary, he didn’t chose her. She could do so much better.
Agree. It‘s so sad that she’s okay with being his backup plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter