90 Day Fiancé!

I was yelling at the tv for Varya to go home and for Geoffrey to go after Mary. If I was Mary I would have no other contact with Geoffrey EVER.

dh and i were yelling at the tv for both those women to run! mary claims to have known him for several years so why she's willing to get involved w/someone who as recently as last june was arrested for severe domestic violence is beyond my comprehension. he's got a long term history of it as well-

"In June, Paschel was arrested following a call to police from his ex-girlfriend. Since, the girlfriend has sought an order of protection. She explained to the court, “He repeatedly bashed/slammed my head into the hardwood floors of my home. He dragged me through the house by my hair and continued throwing my body into walls and furniture. I know this because of blood on my walls, furniture, etc.”
The girlfriend in question was diagnosed with a concussion after she was brought to the hospital. Police reports support her claims, explaining that “officers observed a large raised bruise on [her] forehead and abrasions on her elbows and knees.” She also claims that Paschel disabled her phone in order to prevent her from calling 911 for assistance, and that she had to escape to a neighbor’s house to find safety.
Paschel has previously served 30 months in prison for dealing drugs. He also faced a protective order request from a different ex in 2018, who accused Geoffrey Paschel of using his children as drug mules. Of four ex-wives, three have accused Paschel of domestic violence."

what is the deal with lisa and usman being able to marry so easily? when angela finally gave up on her dream of marrying michael in the u.s. and they went to get information on marrying they were told that while she had met the criteria of several visits to nigeria, had further substantiated that they had a real relationship by virtue of holding an engagement party on one visit-they couldn't marry unless she got at least a couple close family members to come over to witness the wedding. this is lisa's first trip over there, she's got no family with her-yet they can marry with seemingly no effort.

I wonder if Lisa is getting a tribal type marriage rather than a "real legal" marriage? I wouldn't expect Usman to actually explain it or tell her the difference if that is the case!

I wonder if Lisa is getting a tribal type marriage rather than a "real legal" marriage? I wouldn't expect Usman to actually explain it or tell her the difference if that is the case!

usman wants to come to the u.s. to be a big star so i suspect he only wants whatever type of marriage that would qualify.

dh and i were yelling at the tv for both those women to run! mary claims to have known him for several years so why she's willing to get involved w/someone who as recently as last june was arrested for severe domestic violence is beyond my comprehension. he's got a long term history of it as well-

"In June, Paschel was arrested following a call to police from his ex-girlfriend. Since, the girlfriend has sought an order of protection. She explained to the court, “He repeatedly bashed/slammed my head into the hardwood floors of my home. He dragged me through the house by my hair and continued throwing my body into walls and furniture. I know this because of blood on my walls, furniture, etc.”
The girlfriend in question was diagnosed with a concussion after she was brought to the hospital. Police reports support her claims, explaining that “officers observed a large raised bruise on [her] forehead and abrasions on her elbows and knees.” She also claims that Paschel disabled her phone in order to prevent her from calling 911 for assistance, and that she had to escape to a neighbor’s house to find safety.
Paschel has previously served 30 months in prison for dealing drugs. He also faced a protective order request from a different ex in 2018, who accused Geoffrey Paschel of using his children as drug mules. Of four ex-wives, three have accused Paschel of domestic violence."

Just read today that Varya was the woman he assaulted and gave a concussion to.

Those sounds he makes when he hugs her are beyond creepy. I don't blame her for not going to his hotel room. I'm with the group that thinks TLC paid her to even show up, she's going to string him along forever -- and he is determined to let her. I still stay he and Yolanda should get together. If he really wants a companion and she really wants to make a life with someone, pick someone in your own city who you can get to know and be friends. If it doesn't work out ok, but you didn't waste thousands of dollars on a dream.
David makes my skin crawl. After seeing his behavior towards Lana, I don't think a normal, loving relationship is what he wants. If he did, he could have found some nice lady in the US. I think he is a disgusting creepy pervert, and if I was Lana, I would run, block him on social media, change my identity, and alter my appearance never to be seen again.

Is it wrong I’m just waiting to see Darcy’s lip explode? They are sooo full
I feel sorry for her. What she needs to do is take all of the money she wastes on fillers and plastic surgery and invest in a psychiatrist, counselor, or life coach. She needs to heal her heart, soul, and mind. Then she won't need to feed her insecurities, harming herself in the process.

I'd like to know who is running the background checks on these creeps.
I know, this keeps happening...I get they want people who will bring the drama and make good tv, but come on...you have to know 90% of your audience (I hope more) is going to have a problem with someone who has pending and repeated DV charges...

I thought it was Loren and Lexi on What Now or did I miss it ? Maybe it is on another Monday...Days are running into to each other to me , lucky I know what day it is. Edit....next Monday at 10 saw commercial.

Quarantine show was pretty boring tonight , why do we want to see a therapist call ? Can’t believe Larry still lives in a trailer...lol

With What now we already know Annie was having a baby from Pillow talk . Or from commercials they show us during other shows. Same as I knew David was getting a hair transplant.

I thought it was Loren and Lexi on What Now or did I miss it ? Maybe it is on another Monday...Days are running into to each other to me , lucky I know what day it is. Edit....next Monday at 10 saw commercial.

Quarantine show was pretty boring tonight , why do we want to see a therapist call ? Can’t believe Larry still lives in a trailer...lol

With What now we already know Annie was having a baby from Pillow talk . Or from commercials they show us during other shows. Same as I knew David was getting a hair transplant.

Isn't this the strangest thing? A hair transplant?
I'm not trying to be mean, but he has gained so much weight since he married Annie and he thinks the hair transplant will help him feel better about himself?
I guess to each their own.

Isn't this the strangest thing? A hair transplant?
I'm not trying to be mean, but he has gained so much weight since he married Annie and he thinks the hair transplant will help him feel better about himself?
I guess to each their own.
Lol I thought so too but it really doesn’t make him look different unless you see the past picture side by side. He was a big man had a heart attack lost weight now went back to old habits. I think hair transplants don’t last either.

I told my daughter last night I forgot Annie was only 27 .

Lol I thought so too but it really doesn’t make him look different unless you see the past picture side by side. He was a big man had a heart attack lost weight now went back to old habits. I think hair transplants don’t last either.

I told my daughter last night I forgot Annie was only 27 .

She is very mature.
He should be careful.

My husband and I were dying at BGL's proposal comments - "It was exactly what I wanted." Really - being proposed to right outside a hotel bathroom is your dream come true?? That was almost as bad as her comment that people will think she is pregnant!! OMG - girl, NO ONE would think you are pregnant.

My husband and I were dying at BGL's proposal comments - "It was exactly what I wanted." Really - being proposed to right outside a hotel bathroom is your dream come true?? That was almost as bad as her comment that people will think she is pregnant!! OMG - girl, NO ONE would think you are pregnant.
Oh I'm sure it's what every princess dreams of. Bathrooms are so romantic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter