90 Day Fiancé!

I seriously think he is mentally impaired.

i've repeatedly remarked to dh that i think the guy has a brain injury of some sort. his flat affect most of the time and lack of understanding (beyond language/cultural differences) remind of those i've known with one. his one eye also looks at times like the pupil is messed up. i'm wondering if he had some kind of head injury.

i've repeatedly remarked to dh that i think the guy has a brain injury of some sort. his flat affect most of the time and lack of understanding (beyond language/cultural differences) remind of those i've known with one. his one eye also looks at times like the pupil is messed up. i'm wondering if he had some kind of head injury.
That’s what I mean. The flat affect, the way he flies into a temper like a child, flailing around, his inability to grasp even basic math....It seems like he’s had a brain injury or something.

I haven't been feeling good the last couple of days, so I'm just laying around.
I decided to put on sMothered, holy cow this is something beyond real with these people.
The Italian family from Chicago, are there to try and get a spinoff reality show for sure, nothing too crazy about their relationship, IMO
Cher and her mother are weirdo's, her mothers voice is like nails on the chalkboard. She needs to stay in Florida and leave them alone.
The blonde mother from California needs to grow up.
Sunhe is a mental case!

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about the Chicago couple. Out of the whole bunch, I actually like them.

The clip of Jihoon and Deavan with that stupid translator was fricking hysterical. DH and I were laughing to hard, we had to pause the show.

Jess is a piece of work. I'm not huge fan of Momma Deb, but all she did was ask what the big rush was all about and Jess was so rude. Momma Deb has every right to be concerned. Jess's continued sex talk and obnoxious makes me want to reach through the screen and punch her.

Can we file a class action lawsuit against TLC for subjecting us to Colt on the beach?? Oh dear god...

The clip of Jihoon and Deavan with that stupid translator was fricking hysterical. DH and I were laughing to hard, we had to pause the show.

Jess is a piece of work. I'm not huge fan of Momma Deb, but all she did was ask what the big rush was all about and Jess was so rude. Momma Deb has every right to be concerned. Jess's continued sex talk and obnoxious makes me want to reach through the screen and punch her.

Can we file a class action lawsuit against TLC for subjecting us to Colt on the beach?? Oh dear god...

I know Jess is young, but damn the girl is stupid.

Last edited:
I know Jess is young, but damn the girl is stupid.

She's just like Larissa - conniving against a dip **** like Colt in order to get a green card. Again, not a fan of the relationship of Colt and Deb, but she has to save him from his own actions.

Paul and Karine - Paul is a bozo, but Karine is even worse. He really looks like he is TRYING to get them settled and all Karine does is stand there holding the baby and put him down. When Paul was cleaning their new home, why wasn't Karine there helping his get stuff clean? Put the baby down, grab some bleach and start scrubbing, you lazy ***. Paul needs to find a job - I do hope he is sincerely looking and can find SOMETHING. I can only imagine how hard it is with a felony conviction, but he said that was 10 years ago so I hope someone gives him a chance.

She's just like Larissa - conniving against a dip **** like Colt in order to get a green card. Again, not a fan of the relationship of Colt and Deb, but she has to save him from his own actions.

Paul and Karine - Paul is a bozo, but Karine is even worse. He really looks like he is TRYING to get them settled and all Karine does is stand there holding the baby and put him down. When Paul was cleaning their new home, why wasn't Karine there helping his get stuff clean? Put the baby down, grab some bleach and start scrubbing, you lazy ***. Paul needs to find a job - I do hope he is sincerely looking and can find SOMETHING. I can only imagine how hard it is with a felony conviction, but he said that was 10 years ago so I hope someone gives him a chance.
He gets baskets of products from various companies just for being a “star” how rough is his life really?

Jess has been pretty open about wanting to stay in the US. So it's kind of hard to say that she's being "conniving". And we know that Colt is not an innocent, naive person, and doesn't need Deb to "save" him.

If Deb really wants to help someone, maybe she should call up Nicole (who I'm assuming is still stuck in Morocco), who frankly needs as much help as she can get.

his probation on arson to defraud an insurer (he pled guilty) just ended this april so that might help him but the reality is many employers are going to be hesitant to hire an admitted arsonist/insurance defrauder (their bsns. insurance may not even permit it).

i can't believe it's legal to live in what they are moving in to-it's a SHED (it's sitting on skids) that someone has thrown in electric and some kind of plumbing to. it's identical to the ones the company that we bought one of our sheds from makes-and they put big warnings on them that they are not to be habitated in,

I really wonder if Karine has learned not to get in Paul’s way. He really seems to have some OCD and is very particular in the way things are done

his probation on arson to defraud an insurer (he pled guilty) just ended this april so that might help him but the reality is many employers are going to be hesitant to hire an admitted arsonist/insurance defrauder (their bsns. insurance may not even permit it).
Yeah that might be tough. It's probable that even professions with outstanding morals and ethics like "tow truck driver" won't take him. Maybe he can find a work from home option.

i can't believe it's legal to live in what they are moving in to-it's a SHED (it's sitting on skids) that someone has thrown in electric and some kind of plumbing to. it's identical to the ones the company that we bought one of our sheds from makes-and they put big warnings on them that they are not to be habitated in,
People now pay to live in tiny houses and those metal storage crates, so the fact that a low budget option exists does not surprise me in the least.

I really wonder if Karine has learned not to get in Paul’s way. He really seems to have some OCD and is very particular in the way things are done
My DH is NOTHING like Paul, and does not have OCD or any other malady, however, I have learned from experience that when he is on a mission to get something done, I stay out of his way unless he asks for help.

Paul has all sorts of issues including a bad temper, so she is smart to give him a wide berth.

My DH is NOTHING like Paul, and does not have OCD or any other malady, however, I have learned from experience that when he is on a mission to get something done, I stay out of his way unless he asks for help.

Paul has all sorts of issues including a bad temper, so she is smart to give him a wide berth.
I agree about Paul, but Karine is also bone idle lazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter