90 Day Fiancé!

his probation on arson to defraud an insurer (he pled guilty) just ended this april so that might help him but the reality is many employers are going to be hesitant to hire an admitted arsonist/insurance defrauder (their bsns. insurance may not even permit it).

i can't believe it's legal to live in what they are moving in to-it's a SHED (it's sitting on skids) that someone has thrown in electric and some kind of plumbing to. it's identical to the ones the company that we bought one of our sheds from makes-and they put big warnings on them that they are not to be habitated in,
I will say their shed looks better than Tania and Syngin’s...Paul at least tried to clean it up which is a better welcome than Syngin received...

I will say their shed looks better than Tania and Syngin’s...Paul at least tried to clean it up which is a better welcome than Syngin received...
I thought it was St. John, pronounced Syngin. That’s the way I’ve always seen/heard it.

Yeah that might be tough. It's probable that even professions with outstanding morals and ethics like "tow truck driver" won't take him. Maybe he can find a work from home option.

he would have a HARDER time at getting a job like a tow truck driver b/c of bonding requirements. it's strange but often the lowest paying/entry level type jobs have the highest standards for hiring. all these types of jobs around us require preemployment and otj drug testing along with being able to pass the buisnesses bonding company requirements.

when they showed them moving into their own place at the beginning of this season my first thought was 'someone at code enforcement where mom lives saw the show or one of the neighbors turned them in'. (1) it was nuts that they considered living in that place, and (2) she was awful for having him walk into that god awful mess. he seems like a nice guy and he's honest about the fact that he wouldn't have married her if the 90 days wasn't a factor-that he felt/feel they need to know each other allot better and determine if they are compatible.

Paul was on Instagram live a few hours ago with police. Apparently Karine called them but in the video you hear them talking about Karine cheating in the bed with Pierre right next to her. Drinking with men and she’s pregnant again. It’s horrible that this Is happening with kids involved. CPS has a case on Karine also. I found the video on YouTube.

IIRC, Karine was taking money from lots of men she’d met online. She may be immature, but she’s a user. I think all she really wanted was money and stuff and no actual meetings, but then Paul messed it up by following through and coming to see her. Fast forward to her not being able to avoid his marriage proposal.

Paul, on the other hand, is a nutter. So, which is worse? Hard to say, but I think Paul prioritizes the baby, while Karine prioritizes Karine.

Sorry I don’t know how to add the link, but based on what was posted about Paul/Karine I went to Paul’s Instragram Page today. OMG. I feel pretty sure he is in some deep trouble. He posted two pictures of what appears to be a victim statement written by Karine. if he is charged he is looking at serious jail time (at least where I live)
Yes the restraining order and all the drama is too much

Karine and Pierre are now "missing". Yeesh - what a crap show. They are probably holed up at a shelter or something...
I'm sorry, but since they are employees of 90 Day, shouldn't the show have some responsibility for the safety of those who come from far away to live with their, in some cases, dangerous spouses? Paul and many others have criminal records. I really hope they assisted Karine in getting safely away from Paul. If I were her, I would return home to my family.

I'm sorry, but since they are employees of 90 Day, shouldn't the show have some responsibility for the safety of those who come from far away to live with their, in some cases, dangerous spouses? Paul and many others have criminal records. I really hope they assisted Karine in getting safely away from Paul. If I were her, I would return home to my family.
I suspect if Karine is hidden, Paul’s mother helped her. Who does she know locally who would steer her to safety? And that’s an even sadder statement. I just keep thinking, “That poor baby...”

I was creeping on Instagram and Larissa and Eric are together again🤦🏽‍♀️ He advertises on his insta his my fans only page 🤮 they deserve each other

Deb is crazy in this episode. The look on her face being happy that Jess was mad. She needs to cut the cord from Colt, even if Jess is just after a green card that's his business.

Deb is crazy in this episode. The look on her face being happy that Jess was mad. She needs to cut the cord from Colt, even if Jess is just after a green card that's his business.
I would agree, but since they live together Debbie is going to be stuck with her a lot. They need to separate — Deb needs to stop doing everything for Colt and live in her own place. I’ve yet to see how he “takes care of her.” I think they’d both be fine on their own, if they can afford it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter