90 Day Fiancé!

I would agree, but since they live together Debbie is going to be stuck with her a lot. They need to separate — Deb needs to stop doing everything for Colt and live in her own place. I’ve yet to see how he “takes care of her.” I think they’d both be fine on their own, if they can afford it.
I don’t think they can afford it.

Ew no, gross.
Guess I was too busy seeing them tell Kalani to butt out while they asked him for $1,000
I was shocked they thought that was none of her business. She may not be working now, but any savings they have is clearly due to her and her parents. His family is delusional if they think he has saved any money for them. But actually, I don't think they care if he takes care of Kalani or the kids, they just want any money he makes.

I agree Asuelu’s mom demanding the cash was extremely inappropriate, but it has been mentioned several times in the show that this is common Samoan culture. Isn’t Kalani (or at least her dad) Samoan? i would expect her to understand this is normal. I don’t agree it should cause the, financial hardship, but it’s so,etching that’s is traditionally done.

I felt bad for Auseulu last night...number 1 that kiss that his mother gave to him was uncomfortable to say the least (that was when she still assumed that he was giving her $1000.00) but it seems like there really is no love from his mother...all she wants to know is how much money he brought her. The daughter must not contribute anything but good for Kalini for asking. Does the mother live in the US or Samoa? Sounds like she lives here because she invited them to come to her house. Seems like she is mad because he didn't bring her the money.

Kalini's sister seemed really uncomfortable sitting with the in-laws while Auseulu got the food. Seems like he is always trying to be good enough for his mother. Even with the food, he wanted the best that each food truck had to offer. Seems like he has a breakdown next Sunday.

I felt bad for Auseulu last night...number 1 that kiss that his mother gave to him was uncomfortable to say the least (that was when she still assumed that he was giving her $1000.00) but it seems like there really is no love from his mother...all she wants to know is how much money he brought her. The daughter must not contribute anything but good for Kalini for asking. Does the mother live in the US or Samoa? Sounds like she lives here because she invited them to come to her house. Seems like she is mad because he didn't bring her the money.

Kalini's sister seemed really uncomfortable sitting with the in-laws while Auseulu got the food. Seems like he is always trying to be good enough for his mother. Even with the food, he wanted the best that each food truck had to offer. Seems like he has a breakdown next Sunday.
It is sad that he has a lousy mother, and he feels the need to buy her affection.

I have trouble understanding why he doesn't think that whatever money he feels he owes his family should come from him. It is not his wife's responsibility to pay off his family to buy their love. Meanwhile, he isn't even holding up his end for his own wife and children working a part time minimum wage "job". If he wants to give his mother gifts, then he needs to "man-up," get a better job, and earn more money. Period.

I’ve been thinking...Kalani probably has the better earning potential of the two. If he would actually take care of the kids, she could probably support them. But she can’t trust him to watch them, so it’s a non-starter.

When the mother said, "Get money for your babies from Kalani's parents, they are rich and you send me your money", I was and wasn't surprised. The nerve of her.
She said something about sending the $1,000 to Somoa too.
Did your husband support your young family lady?

If Tania is so worried about being hurt in another accident, perhaps she should wear her seatbelt properly. Both times she was in the car, she had the strap under her arm rather than across her chest.

Asuelu’s mother is a piece of work. His sisters, too. Ugh. They are very unlikeable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!