90 Day Fiancé!

If she worked as a nurses aid she could not even afford the k1 visa

she could be doing like some of the others and getting a friend or family member to act as the sponsor. i'm half expecting to see the sister of one of the teen moms to show up as a cast member b/c the teen mom (leah) mentioned in the most recent episode that she's signed up to act as sponsor for the costa rican baby daddy her sister got impregnated by on a vacation the showed on the last season.

I just want to comment on how absolutely beautiful Angela's bouquet was. I wasn't sure how the florist was going to make those colors come together.

I also wasn't expecting much from a florist there. I was shocked. Even though Micheal is using her, I teared up right along with Angela when I saw that gorgeous arrangement, representing her family.

I'll admit that my opinion of Angela has changed over the years. I used to be in the "can't stand her" camp. I now have a lot of respect for her. She is an honest, hard working and loving, family oriented woman, who just doesn't make a great first impression.

I wish I believed that Micheal actually loves her.
I'm not sure he doesn't love her. I think his culture is just more reserved. Honestly, no matter how badly you want to come to the US would you put up with her antics if you didn't love her?

She is not a nurse, she is a nurses assistant per this article and based on what she said in one of the episodes a few seasons back.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/202...orks as a nursing,while she continues to work.

She does probable make money from her instagram account and the $1,000 or so an episode she gets. She also takes care of her 6 grandkids that she maybe gets support from, but I highly doubt she makes 6 figures.
I’ve never understood why she’s taking care of 6 grandkids. I know the incarcerated daughter has 1, so would that mean the other 5 are Skyla’s? Why isn’t she responsible? I think I’m missing something...

I’ve never understood why she’s taking care of 6 grandkids. I know the incarcerated daughter has 1, so would that mean the other 5 are Skyla’s? Why isn’t she responsible? I think I’m missing something...
Two of the grandkids are Scottie’s. According to the internet she has been released from prison due to COVID. The other 4 belong to Skylar.

It looks like Skylar was the one taking care of Angela’s mother when Angela was away. Maybe she lives there with the kids

Two of the grandkids are Scottie’s. According to the internet she has been released from prison due to COVID. The other 4 belong to Skylar.

It looks like Skylar was the one taking care of Angela’s mother when Angela was away. Maybe she lives there with the kids
Skyla does seem to live there, because Angela made a comment about her room — but I still don’t get why Angela acts like she’s their mother...and frankly when we see Skyla on, she doesn’t seem like she has any of the kids? It’s just odd...

Her two daughters are Scottie and Skyla Deem. Scottie is the mom of one of Angela's grandkids, and Skyla is mother to the other five. While facts about those grandchildren are sparse, two of them are granddaughters who are named Marlee and Ariah.

5 of them are Skyla's, holy cow you would never know.

Her two daughters are Scottie and Skyla Deem. Scottie is the mom of one of Angela's grandkids, and Skyla is mother to the other five. While facts about those grandchildren are sparse, two of them are granddaughters who are named Marlee and Ariah.

5 of them are Skyla's, holy cow you would never know.

and how many times were they on Maury trying to find out who the father was?

Just saw this on TMZ:

Larissa surgery goals were to come out looking like Kylie Jenner, she spent $72,000 to do so.
She did a Lingerie show online last week and the website made $100,000 to look at her :crazy2:

Just saw this on TMZ:

Larissa surgery goals were to come out looking like Kylie Jenner, she spent $72,000 to do so.
She did a Lingerie show online last week and the website made $100,000 to look at her :crazy2:
I guess the “investment” paid off, assuming she was well-paid for that show. EricE has probably been repaid.

just read on USWeekly that Ashley and Jay (Season 6) have split “for good”. This is maybe their 5-6th split in their two year marriage

it looks like larissa is out of custody for the time being. the info online states that she has has been/is still on track for deportation b/c when she and colt-e split he withdrew his support of the petition for the k-1 visa. absent that-she has no grounds to be in the u.s. she WAS granted a work permit last spring but those are only for the basis to provide her own financial support pending her deportation hearing which can take up to 2 years. it is suspected that her arrest may have been triggered by her social media posting of photos in front of a moving truck indicating she is moving out of nevada to colorado springs and that perhaps she hadn't informed her case officer she was leaving the state.

it looks like larissa is out of custody for the time being. the info online states that she has has been/is still on track for deportation b/c when she and colt-e split he withdrew his support of the petition for the k-1 visa. absent that-she has no grounds to be in the u.s. she WAS granted a work permit last spring but those are only for the basis to provide her own financial support pending her deportation hearing which can take up to 2 years. it is suspected that her arrest may have been triggered by her social media posting of photos in front of a moving truck indicating she is moving out of nevada to colorado springs and that perhaps she hadn't informed her case officer she was leaving the state.

I wonder if EricE can say he steps up to be responsible for her?
Not sure how it all works.
She does deserve to go back though, but then ColtE was a butthead so he takes partial responsibility for their outcome.

OMG - Larissa and her giant boobies. Please send her back to Brazil.

Charlie was such an *** at the wedding. His dad should have put him in a cab and sent him back to their rental house. It takes a long to make me like Andrei, but he was on his best behavior.

I had a small glimmer of hope with Kalani and Asuelo after his family left, but then he blows it all over again. Can't wait for the tell-all with Tammy going at it with Angela and Kolini. That is a cage match I would pay to watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter