90's Disney/Mickey Classic Cartoons?

nlm74

Mouseketeer
I'm talking about the classic cartoons they used to play in between the Mickey Mouse Club and Kids Incorporated. Or were they their own show? I know they play them on the Magic Express bus now. I would love to get my hands on these to show my kids. There must be a box set for these right? Does anyone know what they're called?

Thanks!

If you get Netflix' streaming service, you can find a bunch under the title "Disney Animation Collection." They have 5 volumes with 6 or 7 shorts each. I remember a lot of them from the old Disney Channel days, too: "The Brave Little Tailor," "The Three Little Pigs," "The Ugly Duckling" . . .

I also like them because they're not the shortened "Have a Laugh!" versions you see on the Disney Magical Express buses, with all of the more violent or un-PC moments taken out.

You know what I miss?? DTV!!!

I have 4 of my old vhs tapes from my gmaws house and still break them out. It's none of the classics but has one called "moving day" that's my absolute favorite.
You want to see violent/un-pc? Look up "mickey's amateurs" and Donald's response to being laughed at for forgetting twinkle twinkle little star.

But I remember them showing the un-trimmed ones on disney channel as a kid. There was one with Donald cooking and someone yells "shut that door, ya sap!" Well my cousins and I took to saying that when someone would open a door. We encountered a lot of butt whooping, groundings and toys taken away by our parents, grandparents because a) we were saying that and b) we were lying about where we heard it. It finally came on tv again and we came unglued yelling for them to come see. Ahhhh the good old days!

LOL! I recently introduced my son to some Looney Tunes shorts . . . Talk about un-PC! There is no way Warner Bros. could make "Have a Laugh!" editions out of those -- it'd basically be just the opening and closing credits, ha ha ha . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter