999 Happy Haunts or is it 1,000?

Dznefreek

DIS Veteran
So with the Hatbox ghost being added to the Haunted Mansion in WDW doesn't that take to the proverbial 1,000 Happy Haunts?
Just sayin. . . .
Also hasn't DL Mansion been 998 since the HBG was an original there and then removed?
Just sayin. . . .

I have too much time on my hands when thoughts like this arise!

Also I was at the MK today and Lightning Lane for Buzz was longer than standby at 1PM.

Some of the 999 are the random ghosts flying into the sky outside the attic window before you enter the cemetery. We could speculate that one of those ghosts followed someone home and we would never notice they were gone because there are still too many flying by to count. :jester:

The Haunted Mansion Movie is set to materialize in theatres on July 28 , 2023 …
Does anybody remember the year they allowed a family to spend the night in the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland ?

Hoping to visit the Hatbox Ghost on this date before and after I see the movie at the AMC Disney Springs .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter