_Tell me all about Lombard's Seafood Grille ??

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
_
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lombard's Seafood Grille at Universal Studios
------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNIVERSAL AREA

1000 Universal Studios Plaza
Orlando, FL, 32819
407-363-8000

trying to find somewhere nice to eat dinner before HHN. is this place good?

can i see a menu online?? what price range? fried shrimp or shrimp scampi??

where is this place in relation t o universal?? thanks

_
:sunny:

We have had many nice meals at Lombard's over the years. I've always been very pleased with the seafood there. It is located right within Universal Studios across from Earthquake.

I can't remember if fried shrimp or scampi are on the menu as I usually opt for snapper or grouper. I'm sure I've had shrimp of some kind over the years. The Lobster Bisque is delicious. Service has always been very good.

I'm not sure where to direct you online for a menu but I'm sure someone here will be able to help out.

I'm sure you will enjoy the dining experience at Lombard's.

thanks! yeah it sounds great! if someone can post me the menu, that would be divine!

Not sure how current this is, but it should give you an idea of whats available.

Name: Lombard's Seafood Grille
Cuisine Served: Varied Menu in a great atmosphere
Service Provided: Full-Service Sit Down Restaurant
Starters: Wharfside Shrimp Cocktail
Frisco Wings
Saffron Shrimp
Soups: Golden Gate Lobster Bisque
New England Clam Chowder
Salads: Seafood Cobb Salad
House Salad
Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken Breast
House Caesar Salad
Healthy Conscious Cuisine: Tropical Rainbow - A colorful variety of fresh fruits with your choice of raspberry sorbet or cottage cheese
Gardenburger - Grilled all-vegetable patty on a seven grain bun with vine-ripened tomatoes and sprouts served with fresh fruit and marinated vegetable slaw.
Garden Vegetable Sandwich - Grilled, marinated seasonal vegetable served on whole wheat bread with tarragon mayonnaise and sweet potato chops.
Entrees: Ravioli with Five Cheeses - Pasta pockets filled with a blend of italian cheese, pan sauteed with extra virgin olive oil, fresh Roma tomatoes, garlic and italian parsley.
Fried Shrimp - Batter dipped shrimp served with tangy cocktail sauce, french fries and marinated vegetable slaw.
Seafood Combo Fry Basket - Ipswich Clams, fresh cod fish and shrimp batter dipped and fried, served with marinated vegetable slaw, french fries and tarter sauce.
Clam Basket - Ipswich clams lightly dusted with seasoned cornmeal and golden fried, served with vegetable slaw and french fries.
Cape Cod Fish and Chips - Fresh Cod that is batter fried with french fries and marinated vegetable slaw.
Nob Hill Sirloin Steak - Chargrilled New York sirloin served with horseradish potatoes and fried vegetables and topped with peppercorn butter.
Aged Prime Rib of Beef - Herb roasted and served with Lombards very special red bliss potatoes and fresh vegetables.
Lo Mein Lombards - Stir- fry lo mein noodles with a marinated grilled chicken breast, crispy vegetables and fresh ginger, complimented with a shrimp and pork egg roll and teriyaki glaze.

Sandwiches: Charbroiled Chicken Sandwich - served with fries
Cape Cod Fish Sandwich - served with fries
Blackened Chicken Sandwich - served with fruit
Lomburger - served with fries

all served with marinated vegetable slaw.

Desserts: Grandma McColleran's Warm Bread Pudding
Grand Marnier Creme Brulee
New York Style Cheesecake
English Sherry Truffle
Chocolate Mousse
Ice Cream
Beverages: Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Surge, Ice Tea, Root Beer.
Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Milk (2% or chocolate), Hot Cocoa, Crystal Geyser - Bottled Water, Moon Coffee

Full Bar Service Available

It must have been a fluke or they were understaffed but the first time we went there we had the worst service that I have ever had in a restaurant! We went back a year later during lunch and everything was OK.

We make it a point to have a GREAT sit down lunch at Lombard's at least once during our trips to Universal. The food is very good and service has always been good also. It's a very nice break from the parks.

What!! No San Francisco Foggie???

Hopefully, Coach4448's menu is inaccurate. If this dessert has been discontinued, it's a bona fide tragedy.

heres a link to a selection of menus at universal menus
we ate at lombards and loved it great surroundings and good food:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter