A balst from the past a trip report from 2009

EastYorkDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
I don't know when my next trip will be but I feel like reliving my last trip to the Disney World.
The when who and where.

When: August 28 2009 to September 5th 2009

Who: Me traveling solo.
3965949159_34fcc86fff_z_d.jpg

and the Where : Pop Century.

Day 1 August 28th 2009 - Arrival Day and Epcot

Before heading out to the airport I took a picture of my bags. I only had one DME luggage tag but at the time the airline I flew with allowed two checked bags for free so I tagged one and figured I would just garb my other one before heading to the Magical Express.

3926055829_4bf91efd6d_z_d.jpg

After arriving at the airport I checked in and went through US customs and then security before heading to the gate.
Well we were boarding the plane the flight crew had been asked by a family to help them with a surprise for their kids. They made an announcement saying that despite what the next announcement was we would be heading to our scheduled destination. They then announced we would be flying to Winnipeg via Montreal, needless to say we arrived safely in Orlando. I first headed to baggage claim after getting on the fake monorail at the airport. I grabbed my second bag and headed to the Magical Express section were I boarded the bus and headed to Pop Century.

After I checked in I took a picture of the door before heading out.
3926841018_6dd028d60c_z_d.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter