A Big HELLO to John & Shirley!

Jenwdwfan

DIS Veteran
I got to meet John & Shirley at the BW pin meet in May. I had so much fun trading with everyone, but I must say that John & Shirley made trading pins something extra special for me. So Thanks again both of you!!!

Hey John, are my pins still on your hat?

Take care both of you, and stay in touch. You're not that far away and I'd love to trade again.

Jen :p

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Hi Jen: A Great Big Thank You

HOW COULD I EVER FORGET !!!!!!

This old coot needs a bit of help. We may have to talk in BUZZ words.

I traded in a frenzy at DIZ. In ten days I traded with 4 people.

At the BW if it was a Gold Mickey and Minnie ; yes they are on the front of THE HAT----Also, to help me ; did I do a special trade (non-trade) with you.
Also, did you almost break out in tears for something Nat did for you.-----When you get my age things sometimes are a blurr, but if all the questions above are yes, I remember. If no, I need more help.
BOY DO I NEED HELP !!!! John :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

You got it John that was me. I had the best time! I don't think those brain cells are gone yet. You seem to remember that evening quite well.

Hope I get to see you both again soon! Are you going to Parkhopper's in July? Let me know maybe we can head down together.

Jen

Hi Jen:

I was almost positive it was you. But with all the trading I did (4 people), I just needed a confirmation.

Yes, the Gold Mickey & Minnie are on "THE HAT".

Shirley is in the process of making her mind up about the meet (Parkhopper).

You know that I will be there if she attends. I AM NOW A HEAVY DUTY PIN TRADER, or at a minimum, the bus driver for my DW.

LOL, John & Shirley

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks John & Shirley!!

Hope you both decide to go, I want to get another glimpse of that hat. Keep in touch! We can always meet up on 95 and go down together!

Have a great Weekend!
Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter