A ? concerning contacting guest services

disgirl

DIS Veteran
I really am not sure where to post this, but since I spend 95% of my time on these boards on the DVC forums, then I thought I would try here.

I think I have read of people contacting Guest Communications with concerns, problems etc. and was wondering how long it took before someone contacted you personally. ??

I bought 3 APs with the DVC discount in June 05 to be used for our August 05 trip. We did not activate them until August 24, 05. Originally, I thought we were going to go away again this Feb. 06 and use our APs, but we needed to cancel that trip! So, I decided to plan a trip for July instead, being able to use our APs before they expire. I happened to finally look at the back of our APs(last week) and much to my dismay, :guilty: I found out that they say they expire on June 7,06, which is a year from the date I purchased them on line, NOT the date I activated them. Boy was I upset with myself for not checking them when we first got them. This was all new to me since these were our first AP's. Well, I called a couple of different Disney numbers, explaing my problem, and was told to contact 'guest communications' either by email or regular mail. I chose the email route and left my phone number and address as I was told. Other than an auto response just stating that they got my email and someone would contact me if necessary, I have not heard from them. This was a week ago Friday. I am really hoping they can help me out here since it was an error on their part. Does anyone think I should write again or just sit patiently. I know a week is not very long, but I am just concerned it might just get lost in the shuffle. This is just so upsetting to me, as I really hope this can be resolved.

Thank you so much for your advice!! :sunny:

My ticketing question took over 1-1/2 months to be answered & that was after I emailed them every week & finally started calling & leaving messages.

I purchased my tix in question thru CRO, not DVC, though. Are you directing your question to MS or WDW?

If you're trying to reach ticketing research, call 407-566-4685, option #2...if they're busy, you can leave a voice mail.

Good Luck.

Thank you for the quick response. I believe it is WDW that I was told to write to, regarding the tickets. It was wdw.guest.communications @Disneyworld.com I believe even though I bought it with a DVC discount that it needs to be addressed by WDW in general. I spoke to two people at tickets sales for WDW on the phone and the second person directed me to this address. She seemed hopeful that I could get this resolved. I hope so. Thank you for the heads up that yours took over 1.5 months. I guess I will contact them again via email, as the woman told me there is no direct phone number for this. I just do not want them to overlook this as I will be making our reservations soon and the only reason we decided to go back this summer is for our AP's.

Thanks again!! :flower:

Oh Debbie. Thank you for the link. It is a shame it seems to happen often. I hope we can all get it straightened out. Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter