A couple of HRH ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpcotBill

DIS Veteran
Hi everybody,
I'll be staying at HRH 2 nights in Nov. I got the Entertainment Club rate of 117.50 per night for a garden view room. Then I read on another board that the garden view rooms are very small. It's just me, wife, and daughter, and we survived 8 nights at ASMo in Feb. 2001. My question is, are the rooms too small?
2nd question. Do any of the HRH eateries serve breakfast? I can't seem to find any info on that.
Thanks, Bill

The Garden view rooms are NOT small. We stayed in them a few weeks ago. There were 6 of us in 2 connecting garden view rooms and they are plenty big enough for 3! I think you might be a bit tight with 5 in one room with a rollaway, but the rooms are very roomy, 375 sg ft. I have also stayed at ASMU and the rooms there are about 30% smaller. Have fun you'll love it!
Also, the sunset grill serves breakfast and there is a counter where you can get bagels, muffins, etc to go.

Moving this to the Universal discussion board.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

We just got back from HRH and stayed 5 nights in a garden room. 2 adults and 1 excited / tired 5 year old daughter. The room was fine for us we only showered slept and breifly rested in the room. The sunset grill at HRH has a breakfast buffet($12.95). The food was pretty good and compared to the menu it was the a good deal.We also found when you first entire either park there is a bakery with bagels and pastrys.It is reasonably priced and the coffee was very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter