A couple of people...

Thank you for being my friend:flower3: I feel honored.

Now to hunt down Al.

Jim, Al and any others. Look me up on Facebook.......Vickie Noble Roberts.

OK. I found Jim and sent a friend request.

pay no attention to Vickie, she's looking to sign up new mafia members:lmao:

I know it's probably just me, but FB is a pain in the azz and I just don't get it! Not user friendly at all, and I don't want to take the time to learn how to maneuver around it. :confused3

I'd rather stay in this playground!

I know it's probably just me, but FB is a pain in the azz and I just don't get it! Not user friendly at all, and I don't want to take the time to learn how to maneuver around it. :confused3

I agree, all you FBers get your butts back over to The Dis and John's place !

FB isn't that hard. My sister even figured it out. If you knew her, you would understand my point! I say, you 2 need to get on FB. There will still be plenty of time for the DIS and chat!

:confused3 Been wondering the same thing.

I use deodorant...and I took at least one shower this week..so it's not me..:laughing:

Must be one of you guys keeping him away....:rolleyes1

Okay ...Everybody...sniff your pits... :eek:
Come on :sad2:...don't act like you've never done it :laughing:

I am freshly showered......... but "scared" of facebook:confused:

This playground is so old..... time to get in the 2000's.

I hear ya Deb, I am on FB but just don't like it, to much crap! Every time I log on, I have 5,000 requests and quizzes.... lol

I will stick with the boards, and hope that my online friends will still come visit me on them time to time LOL.

Same here, I'll stick with the boards!! I've got enough online habits as it is, don't need any more!!

I agree, all you FBers get your butts back over to The Dis and John's place !

I am freshly showered......... but "scared" of facebook:confused:

I hear ya Deb, I am on FB but just don't like it, to much crap! Every time I log on, I have 5,000 requests and quizzes.... lol

I will stick with the boards, and hope that my online friends will still come visit me on them time to time LOL.

Same here, I'll stick with the boards!! I've got enough online habits as it is, don't need any more!!

I'm with you guys....old school here...err...just plain "old"..:laughing: I'm stickin' with the Dis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter