A couple of questions about HRH- please help!

manhattan

DIS Veteran
OK, so you convinced me to stay at the HRH. We have a reservation for a poolview room that is pet friendly and was told we would have a first floor room. Is this a good floor to be on? Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms? Do the rooms have access to the pool without having to go around the building? We normally stay at Disney resorts, and the rooms that face the pool usually have sliding doors that open up to the patio which separates the pool area, which would be nice. Another question, do they have any bikes for rent at the HRH? Like I said, 7 days and only doing one day at the park- want to make sure that there are tons of things to do besides the pool without having to go to I-Drive!

Glad we "converted" you, manhattan... at least for aWHILE... LOL!

Let me get this straight, though, you're staying in Orlando or the HRH for 7 days and doing the parks for ONE???

Yes- I can't wait!!!! No getting up early to beat the crowds, staying up late, hanging out by the pool. That is why I would love to know what else there is to do at HRH.

If you're staying at HRH you don't have to get up early to beat the crowds--you just use your room key and get express access on the attractions. I don't know if you'll do all you want at the parks in one day. I think you need at least two.
There are volley ball games in the pool and there is the slide, but not much else going on at the HRH. You can walk over to City Walk for night time fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter