A couple of USH related questions

We are heading to USH for the first time in September. Will information about HHN get posted in this forum? Orlando already has a big thread going, but I know details haven't really been announced yet for USH. Has anyone here been to HHN @ USH before? We have been to the one @ USO many times, and know this one is smaller.

We are planning to go to HHN at USH this September on a Thursday night and Knott's Scary Farm the next night. Don't have exact dates yet but I'm excited to give both a try. We aren't big USH fans but we like Halloween/scary stuff. We've been to Magic Mountain Fright Fest several times. Since we don't plan on going to Universal again in the next few years I'm hoping to get the 2 pm admission tickets and I think we want Express to get through the lines faster. Waiting for the ticket details/prices to be published so we can buy them and make plans. Please share any tips! 🎃

Can Express be added on to a day ticket at arrival like at UO?

Yes, at little booths in the park. It's usually $99, but can go higher on weekends and high demand times. It's a better deal to buy the ticket with included express pass.

Yes, at little booths in the park. It's usually $99, but can go higher on weekends and high demand times. It's a better deal to buy the ticket with included express pass.
Unless you have access to reduced tix through other retailers like AAA. Even if Express is $99, it's cheaper for us to buy reduced tix elsewhere and add Express at the park.

Unless you have access to reduced tix through other retailers like AAA. Even if Express is $99, it's cheaper for us to buy reduced tix elsewhere and add Express at the park.

The problem is the Express price varies and you won't know how much the add on is until you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter