A couple questions about the cabins...

bsjs0708

DIS Veteran
So it's been a few years,well more like 7 or 8 , since I stayed in the cabins. We have been bringing our TT down and staying in the campsites and this April we are getting 2 cabins along with 2 campsites. The cabins are for our grown kids and their families. Do the cabins provide cribs or are they pack and plays and are there high chairs? Also, what type of coffee makers are there. I am assuming they are the typical 10 cup basket drip coffee makers? This is going to be our first time with an infant, he'll be 8 months when we go..
Planning on spending a few hours in the morning at the parks then bringing the baby back to nap and decompress.
Any other tips? TIA...

I can’t answer on the crib. I suspect it’s a pack n play. As for coffee maker, yes 10 cup drip. They do provide coffee and cream and sweeteners.

I don't recall seeing a high chair or a crib. Yes on the coffee maker.

Take advantage of the outside grill. Also, the microwave is a convection oven as well, although I had problems trying to cook a larger chicken in it.

Was there in August. Didn’t see pack n play, crib, or high chair but perhaps you can request from guest services. Twin bunks have side rails. Coffee maker is standard full size drip makers.

The cabins used to have a pack n play. I did not see one a few weeks ago when I was there.

I believe the the cabins used to all have pack and plays about 5 years ago. I remember seeing on in our cabin when we first stayed on 2014. I can't remember if I saw one in 2015 though. In 2017 my brother needed one for his youngest and they asked at the front desk and got one. They may have called and requested it before hand and then asked again at check in to double check though. .

There we no high chairs and they never had the need to ask for one so I don't know if they have anything like that.

I just double checked with my SIL and she said that she requested one when they booked or called after to request one. She thinks it was in their closet when they got to the room. But she did have to call to have sheets sent for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter