A Disney movie about "The Eisner Era" of Disney

Notchuck

Earning My Ears
The Eisner Era of Disney is the Fascinating part of Disney history. and would make for an excellent movie as it would be like a comedic political drama.
What do you think?

I don't see this as a feature length block buster movie, more of a documentary to air on a cable network like A&E, AMC, or History in a three part limited series.

There is something already that touches on that time period called Waking Sleeping Beauty.

The "Waking Sleeping Beauty" documentary is very good but also very sad as it deals with the death of composer Howard Ashman among other things. Anyone interested in Disney history should see it.

As for an Eisner film, someone outside of Disney would have to do it. The biz side of the entertainment industry can get pretty dicey, I don't think Disney would want that stuff out there or to put their name on it.

You may be able to find the The Sweatbox on a video sharing site. It was a documentary made by Trudie Styler (Sting's wife) during the making of, breakdown of, and subsequent re-working of Kingdom of the Sun/The Emperors New Groove. It leaked to Youtube a few years ago, Disney never officially released it, so it's still circulating around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!