A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

MermaidLagoonResident

Mouseketeer
I was introduced to the Dis back in the spring and since then one of my favourite things to devour are trip reports. So I've decided it's about time to write one of my own! We're going to travel back in time to February 2019 and the Princess Half Marathon Weekend! For this trip we stayed at Pop Century and were at WDW from Wednesday February 20th to Tuesday February 26th. There were two major goals of this trip- enjoying the RunDisney experience and showing WDW to my husband and making his first visit enjoyable.

49029980337_2cc9f123f0_b.jpg

Cast of Characters

49029980497_947e007eb0_b.jpg

Mermaid Lagoon Residence / Sarah
Lifelong Disney Lover
3rd trip to WDW, 1st as an adult

49029980417_aa62618be2_b.jpg

Bear / Sam
Tolerates Disney (haha)
Appreciates What Has Been Created & The Level Of Detail
(aka a wonderful husband)
1st trip to WDW

This is the 2nd Disney park we have visited together, a few years ago while on our honeymoon I managed to get a couple days at Disneyland Paris on the itinerary. But that was a very quick visit sandwiched in the middle of a whole lot of other adventures and DLP is MUCH smaller than WDW. Maybe Ill go back in time even further and one day write about our few days at DLP. This was a very different trip! I was going to be running 31km (or 19 miles for the American readers) and I had the whole word to show my bear!​

Last edited:
Day 1- Bye Bye Toronto, Hello World!

49019489946_ed24182bce_b.jpg

We left our apartment bright and early to make the trek to the airport. Our flight left Toronto at 7:30 am and arrived at Orlando for 10:33 am. A quick 3 hour flight later and we were following the masses off the plane and trying to figure out where we had to go next. As much as I wanted to get to WDW as soon as possible the early start to the day meant breakfast had been a very long time ago, so first we made a stop at the food court inside MCO and found some lunch. Our hunger taken care of we now worked our way through MCO to find a pretty empty looking Magical Express check in area. Shortly we were on the ME heading towards Pop!

When we arrived at Pop I left Bear on a bench with our bags and went up to the desk to check in. Because we are Canadian residences they could not send us our magic bands so we had to use the desk for checking in. Also because shipping things from the states to Canada can get expensive, I had a couple packages shipped to the resort to meet us on arrival. After I left the desk and found Bear was sitting, he has some questions about my now full hands haha.

Luckily for us our room was ready upon check in and we were able to take our bags straight up and use the room to freshen up before heading out on an adventure. So for day 1 I had made our FP+'s for Animal Kingdon, I had figured that Sam enjoys animals and it would be a good way to start off the adventure. We headed to the bus stop and made our way to AK! According to the timestamps on my photos (thank you technology!) it was a little after 3 pm when we arrived at AK.

49019538836_d30153445f_b.jpg

Once we got into AK the first thing we had to do was head for the Tree of Life!

49019737167_4d01bcd42b_b.jpg

49019761212_de84ecdc46_b.jpg

So one thing I should mention before we get further in, Sam is not a fan of roller coasters. Thankfully he is completely fine with waiting while I enjoy them but I made sure to keep this on the top of my mind while making our FP+ reservations.

49019554571_4f71667e2e_b.jpg

My first ride of the trip was Expedition Everest. WOW! It's incredible! This is a new addition to the parks since my last visit with my family as a preteen. I loved it and wished I could ride it again and again, but I had a Bear to find!

49019554501_3b077992dd_b.jpg

When I went to the ride, he saw there was a bar set up right beside the ride and decided that sounded like a good idea. When I found him one of the first things he said to me was " This really is the happiest place on earth" haha.

49019057778_e175a88e47_b.jpg

From here our next FP+ booking was Kilimanjaro Safaris, we started to walk our way back and took our time exploring AK. We walked a couple of the different trails, we found some of the famous insta walls and I got my first Mickey Bar.

49019753357_9113f604e7_b.jpg

49019601496_ce730431e5_b.jpg

49019033148_d6eeacff4a_b.jpg

49019554491_56cac5fc0e_b.jpg

We made our way through the FP+ line for Kilimanjaro Safaris and shortly were loaded into the vehicle. We got the front row! Lots of animals were out, our CM was very knowlegde and all in all it was a great time.

49019116083_53d3f530f2_b.jpg

49019554386_17ed72fb29_b.jpg

After this the next photo I have in my camera roll is the top of our resort delivery pizza box haha! I believe we explored AK for a while longer, we had another day planned for AK later in the trip so we weren't too worried about having to fit everything in. Also didn't want to overdo it on the first day and after traveling down. We enjoyed our pizza and then called it a night.

49019554206_d7618a7dd1_b.jpg

*Edit
While writing out another day of this trip I remembered what else happened today. Seem my camera roll only jolted my memory so far.

After our Kilimanjaro Safaris FP+, our last booking was for Flight of Passage! We spent some time wandering around DAK, working our way back to Pandora. We stopped at Satu'li Canteen for a little early dinner/snack, I tried the cheeseburger pods, I can't recall what Sam had.

We were still a little early for our FP+ so we did some people watching and saw all the movement around Pandora.

I am really glad we had a FP+ for FOP, that line is wild! I enjoyed the ride, the ride vehicle is really neat and the motion of the ride along with the video is a lot of fun. (This might get me in trouble) I've never seen Avatar and didn't really feel a pull to take the time to watch it…. The finished product of Pandora is amazing, the amount of detail is incredible, but I wouldn't feel stressed out if I didn't get to do either of the rides in the land for a while. I am kinda curious how the draw of Galaxy's Edge will change the crows at Pandora.

Then after the ride we worked out way out the park slowly and ate takeout pizza in our resort room :)

Last edited:

Shout out to @Newsies

:cheer2: Thank you for answering all my questions about how work around the system's 10 photo limit.

I am so excited to be able to share TONS of photos in my Trip Report(s)!!

Really appreciate your help!

Day 2- Wait You Forgot What?

The goal for this morning was taking on the RunDisney Princess Race Weekend Expo! We were ready to go and waiting for the bus, aiming to be there before the expo opened at 10am to get in line for the merch. And then nothing. We waited and no bus was coming but the line was getting longer and longer. Eventually Sam suggested taking an uber to not have to worry about the bus and we quickly got that sorted.

Now as I mentioned earlier, we are Canadian and Princess takes pace in February, so we arrived in Florida from a very snowy climate. Sam had worn his blundstone boots on the plane and during our first day. Today though as he went into his suitcase for his vans sneakers they were nowhere to be found. It was quickly decided that there was no way he could wear his boots in the Florida heat for our entire vacation. So the plan was we would do the expo as quickly as possible, head to Disney Springs for shoes, make a pitstop at Pop to drop off his boots and then head to Hollywood Studios to make our FP+ that were booked for the afternoon.

We arrive at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, narrow down just what building we need to get into and found the line for the RunDisney merch shop. Soon enough the doors are opened and the line rushes in (I believe we were let in a little earlier than the 10am posted opening time as well, hooray!). Because of some instagram sneak peeks I had a pretty good idea of what I was hoping to pick up and what I didn't need. I still made sure to look at everything though because you never know but I quickly enough narrowed down my purchases to the RunDisney Princess Spirit Jersey, the Princess running shoe ornament, and the purple long sleeve pull over hoodie.

49029934637_3267ba6c18_b.jpg

(apologies about the wrinkly spirit jersey, totally pulled it out of the clean laundry bin for this photo 😬)

49029720656_dc49c3d84b_b.jpg

After a few photo stop moments we made our way to the bib pick up building and the main expo floor where the shirt pick up was. We really didn't spent any time on the expo floor. I think I picked up some Cliff Chews and that was really the only stop.

49029720186_b99b90d1d0_b.jpg

49029720396_5996671c0f_b.jpg

(just taking a nap with my teddy Shellie May 😆)

49029934227_5a9e0cdbec_b.jpg

(these two asked what land I ruled, after responding with Canada we discussed for a moment how currently it was quite cold)

On our way out of World Wide Sports I saw walking towards us a Disney Instagramer I follow. She'll often say in stories she loves when people say hi and one of the packages I picked up at check in was from her small shop. We said our quick hello's and then were both on our way. We made our way to the parking lot and found the bus to take us to Disney Springs. This was supposed to be a quick in and out visit, but we had some issues with the map and things took a little longer then we expected. At one point I stopped to grab a photo of the characters outside the Lego store, I told Sam to go ahead and I'd catch up.

49029212253_9a69aa1fd3_b.jpg

49029720636_ae899c438d_b.jpg

Well that was a bad idea! Somehow in that quick moment I managed to lose him! I went to where the store on the map that he was heading to was, turns out 1) he wasn't there & 2) they didnt carry shoes. It's also worth mentioning at this point we both had our phones on airplane mode because we figured we'd be together and there was wifi all around the parks. Eventually we found each other but it took much longer than it should have. We found the Sperry's store and a pair of shoes that would do the trick. On our way back to the bus stop we recieved our first taste of Florida quick rainstorm. We made it back to our resort, dropped off our goodies and soon were back out the doors-
Hollywood was waiting!

By the time we got off the bus and into the parks it as right around 2:30 pm. I went to Tower of Terror with my FP+ while Sam found a spot to sit (at the seating areas along Sunset Boulevard and Rosie's All American Cafe) and have a snack.

49029720236_f09359d778_b.jpg

49029934532_07c7e2f6a1_b.jpg

49029720746_e9e24f8c41_b.jpg

(can't go wrong with a HTH photo, always so many different reactions!)

After my drop we walked back to Toy Story Land and used a FP+ on Toy Story Mania. I am very surprised to annouce that I won our faceoff!

49029211658_b448a0e3a6_b.jpg

49029934917_fbdbd5f605_b.jpg

(if you look realllll close, you can see Jessie is picking up a Jessie doll off the ground 😄)

49029211908_de31500b02_b.jpg

(Oh yeah! I won on both points and accuracy!)

49029720156_ef78095a4a_b.jpg

(bad quality photo, good quality time)

Next we watched the Green Army Men put on a show then we decided to hop into the line for Alien Swirling Saucers. This ride definaly has a squish factor to it!

49029720551_e796b0f93f_b.jpg

We walked our way out of TSL, checked out Pixar Place with the Incredibles street party and shared a Num Num Cookie from the Neighborhood Bakery.

49029720216_6f6c693249_b.jpg

Our next attraction was Muppet*Vision 3D, just like I remember as a kid. I think I spent half the time looking over at Bear to catch his reactions.

49029720721_363c02aa0a_b.jpg

I remember trying to see if there were more fast passes avaible but they had all been claimed for the day. We went and checked out the little mermaid show, had dinner at ABC commissary and then rounded out the evening by wandering around and checking out some of the shops before heading back to our resort.

49029720491_37f869fffa_b.jpg

(Hey Girl Hey!!!!)

Last edited:
Enjoyed the update but I can't see the pics :( I tried Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. I can see pics on your earlier posts so not sure what's going on with my computer.

I've never thought of using airplane mode on our phones if there's WiFi. Great tip!

Enjoyed the update but I can't see the pics :( I tried Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. I can see pics on your earlier posts so not sure what's going on with my computer.

I've never thought of using airplane mode on our phones if there's WiFi. Great tip!

Oh shoot! Thanks for the heads up, looks that way on my end too. Going in to fix it now!

My phone provider offers "roam like you do at home" type deal, but it's still $12/a day, so whenever I am traveling if I can get away with it, I try not to use it. Disney is great for having WIFI around and if your traveling non Disney a lot of chain restaurants will do the trick as well

Adjustments made, you should be good now! Thanks again for following along and the heads up about the photos! :)

Day 3- We Left The Bubble...

So today I figured we traveled all the way to Florida and it was right there and I enjoy Harry Potter and Sam grew up watching the Simpsons so we kinda had to...

My photos from the day are pretty much excusively HP or Simpsons. Sam and I discussed this while in the parks - the HP parts of the space look amazing, there is an increible amount of though and detail that went into everything. BUT the rest of the park isn't there. A massive amount of the attractions are 3d motion simulators, parts of the park are looking very run down and things just felt meh.

Granted I am glad we went, I enjoyed the HP areas, Sam thought seeing the Simpson's pieces was cool but the ride wasn't enjoyable. I wish there was a way to buy a ticket only for the HP areas ...

We made sure to get back to the bubble on the early side because Saturday morning was my first RunDisney race morning. Dinner came care of the resort food court, I am pretty sure my meal was something pasta based.

49063789283_8d0ef652f3_b.jpg

49064516512_f3316f7763_b.jpg

(I don't drink beer, but I'll take a cup of this any day :) )

49063789218_f4facdf959_b.jpg

49064516677_6e0b536923_b.jpg

(Sam was asked just how many more Weasley there are)

49064516642_b17a5e0852_b.jpg

(Can't go wrong with a historical museum!)

49063789328_1bbd0ca775_b.jpg

49064304791_1f5ab5f7b0_b.jpg

(Photoshoots everywhere! haha)

49064304901_a827c2cc33_b.jpg

49063789168_1f6f963248_b.jpg

(Fancy doughnut's for the uber ride back to the bubble, don't mind if I do!)

Day 4- It's A Race!

It's race morning!! The alarm clock went off at the very early time of 2:30am and I got out of bed quickly to turn it off and to start getting ready. Sam was staying back at the resort so I tried to be as quiet as a mouse while getting ready. Because of the early early start time I had also laid out everything I would be needing. For the 10km I decided to dress up as Ms. Bianca from The Rescuers. My mom made my skirt, I made the bow/scarf and hat, and the rest of my pieces were running apparrel ( tank top & bra from lululemon, compression socks from Pro compression). One thing I didn't think through with this costume was how to at 2:30 in the morning pin my pill box hat into my hair... I struggled for a bit in my room with it and then decided that it would be a later problem.

I was all ready to go! I walked from my room to the bus bay meeting a couple other people going the same direction along the way. The line for the bus wasn't too long yet but I hopped in to grab a spot. The goal was the make it on the first bus, soon enough a bus pulled in and the line piled on. While driving over to the starting line I started to eat my selection on breakfast bits I had brought with me. We had meant to do a grocery delivery order but then it didn't happen and got too late. The day before while walking through the food court we saw that they had "runners packs" available. It had a plain bagel, peanut butter (I think, I didn't use it) , rasins, blueberries and a banana. I also think I had brought a cliff bar with me, I didn't want to end up hungry halfway through the race because i had eaten so long ago.

The bus dropped us off and we made the walk over to the party/pre corral area. I knew I had to get myself into a character line quickly if I wanted to get any of the pre race photos. First up I jumped into Princess Minnie Mouse's line! While waiting in line I asked the runner ahead of me if they could help with my hat. She did a great job with it and I didnt have to adjust it at all during the race. We ended up chatting for the rest of our time in line.

So quick jump back to set the scene for this next part- I used to work for a large athletic retail company. One day while on the floor I started to talk with a guest, asking her what she was looking for that day. They were on the hunt for a running jacket that they could wear while training for their first half marathon. I get super excited and love getting to talk to people about getting into running so I ask which race they will be doing. She answers with the WDW Princess Half Marathon to which I respond that I will also being heading down to Florida for this race weekend. Conversation continues, we both get excited, end up adding each other on insta. Also another little fun detail, she is a Canadian living in Germany. We ended up chatting a bunch in the lead up to the race weekend and make plans to have dinner together at Be Our Guest on Sunday night as a celebration. We figure there are going to be a massive amount of people at the races and neither of us will have service on our phones so we'll just meet up post race.

Ok! Scene set!

I am in line, chatting with this lovely racer who attached my hat and I look further up the line and who do I see @CassieRuns ! We all get our Princess Minnie photos taken and then decide we have time for one more pre race character photo. After checking out the lines we jump into line for Princess Ariel. We wrap up there just after 430, make a visit to the washrooms and then head our seperate ways to our corrals.

49069337271_2670cb37df_b.jpg

49068815823_90d8e86f10_b.jpg

I was placed in corral C for the 10km event and my wave started at 550 am.
And then we were off!

49069336961_fb5867e4ef_b.jpg

49068816008_fa706e0795_b.jpg

The first character stop had a massive line, it was for Belle and the Beast. I was still very nervous about the balloon ladies and decided it was just too early in the race to wait for such a long line.

49069544342_b1d9ae35b5_b.jpg

The next character I came across was Elvis Stich! The line didn't seem too bad and I was also thinking if I couldn't wait too long to decide to stop because then there might not be a ton character stops left to do.

49068815808_ab5eaa41c5_b.jpg

After leaving Stich I went by the 2 miles marker, there was a stop for Donald (i think? I decided not to stop).

49068815903_49661478c9_b.jpg

49069336936_f6cf55ccb6_b.jpg

The route took us along some of the back stage area and there was a photo stop for Joy and Sadness.

49069544297_1ff3625dce_b.jpg

Next we entered Epcot and the World Showcase, I loved the fact they had music playing as we ran along the pathways.

49069336901_d019643b88_b.jpg

(Yes, I ran the 10km carrying a purse. It felt like the thing that Ms. Bianca would have with her :) )

At Italy Pinocchio was out just before the 4 miles marker.

49069336876_36120bfa1c_b.jpg

49068815638_407f556e6e_b.jpg

49069336736_7f31a068f0_b.jpg

Then in Morcco Aladdin and Jasmine, followed by Marie in France but sadly they had just closed her line off.

49069544547_24893da4e1_b.jpg

49069336851_b1e4a6aa94_b.jpg

49069544427_1f449e65de_b.jpg

49069336716_4da6f63710_b.jpg

The route then took us towards the Boardwalk. I had heard from a couple other runners while in character lines that Goofy was on the course and dressed in a hockey uniform. Now not to lean too hard into sterotypes, but see above about being from Canada. Also I am a figure skater and figured this would be as close as I would get so I was ready to get a photo with Goofy. I arrived to his line just before the start of the Boardwalk to find he was actually in a baseball uniform. No stress, Goofy is great no matter what he's wearing and an added bonus his line wasnt too long. So I am in line waiting for Goofy and who comes running up behind me but @CassieRuns ! We each take a photo with Goofy and then start to run on the boardwalk.

49069544412_9415e2b658_b.jpg

49069336916_7b5b3e37d9_b.jpg

Between racers and resort guests the Boardwalk area was super crowded and we ended up separating pretty quickly.

49068815523_c1ffe39313_b.jpg

(Attempting an excited face… I think haha)

The route passed the 5 miles marker sign and started to head back towards Epcot and the World Showcase.

49068815463_c08ddb146f_b.jpg

We went by home (oh heyyyy Canada) and then brought us out in front of Spaceship Earth. They had a photopass CM stationed there so I "hopped" into line.

49068815343_1de52539d9_b.jpg

Next we went around the side of Spaceship Earth, saw the 6 miles marker and made our way to the finish line!

49069543937_bea3f31ba4_b.jpg

49069543957_f708975110_b.jpg

49069336436_9c2c71b0bb_b.jpg

49068815273_42de8c3d6f_b.jpg

Finish line!

49069336781_8a076f46da_b.jpg

49069543772_ba17def883_b.jpg

49069543762_22c96bb05d_b.jpg

49069336446_1450093d60_b.jpg

(10 km done!)

After getting my medal, post race photo and snack box I made my way to the buses. It took about an hour to get from the finish line to my room at the resort.

49068815178_1443c0a074_b.jpg

Congratulations! You have way more energy than I do - that was amazing to accomplish! Loved your costume :)

Great pics and congrats on finishing the race!
Congratulations! You have way more energy than I do - that was amazing to accomplish! Loved your costume :)

Thanks @Jenny Sanders & @heaven2dc !!

The race was a lot of fun! It's been a goal of mine for YEARS to take part in a RunDisney weekend so I was on cloud 9 the whole time!

It was a ton of fun overhearing people point out my costume or have them ask me if that's who I was dressed up as! The Rescuers is such an underrated movie, there are so many great moments in that movie!

Day 4- Let's Get A Little Wild!

*I seem to have a severe lack of photos from this part of the day, so this will be a short update. That being said it would have been a shorter day anyways after the race and then not wanting to be out too late before the half.

After freshening up we were off to Animal Kingdom! Our FP+'s for the day included Kilimanjaro Safaris, Meet & Greet at Adventurers Outpost and Na'vi River Journey.

49104865493_911f832558_b.jpg

First was Kilimanjaro Safaris, I thought it would be neat to ride at two different times of the day and see how that changed the experience and who would be out. We ended up in the front row of the vehicle again, our first ride I sat on the outside so this time Sam and I swapped.

49105559627_72773721c5_b.jpg

Highlight of this safari was seeing a lion out sunning himself.

49105559692_29b3060772_b.jpg

Next we wandered around, eventually making our way to It's Tough To Be A Bug. I did not tell Sam exactly what would happen but told him there would be some surprises. We had a good laugh, even though there are some "pointy" parts to the show.

By this point we were starting to get hungry and decided to get food from Flame Tree Barbecue. Mobile ordering definitely saved us a lot of time here! We found seats down near a little pond behind the Quick Service stand. It was a really well themed, quiet, calm area- perfect for a mid day break!

Once lunch was finished it was time for our next FP+, Adventurers Outpost! So I had made all our FP+'s for both of us but I left it open to Bear whether he wanted to use his each time. In this instance he decided to pass, so while I saw some old friends, he found some coffee. (the thought had crossed my mind that booking a m&g here and there with a FP+ was the way to go because Bear was not going to be interested and this would make things move along a bit faster and let us get back to doing fun things together)

I hopped into line and soon enough was face to face with the two explores!
These outfits!!

49105559772_080a8d64fe_b.jpg

We chatted for a few minutes about the race, how it was a lot of work and of course the fact I had travelled so far to come down and see them did come up, as seen here with us all being airplanes and Minnie cheering us on :)

49105373641_837819c00d_b.jpg

49104865428_d29f829918_b.jpg

I found Bear and then we headed towards Dinoland USA. We did not end up going on any rides here. I remembered Primeval Whirl being a lot and I wasn't interested in it, so I knew it would be a no for Sam. I think for similar reasons I didn't think he'd be interested in checking out Dinosaur. We more went to Dinoland to check out the decor. Also there were a few friends having a party that I was hoping to find and get a chance to visit with.

First I found the bestest boy, he was very excited that we both had "medals".

49105559372_ee654978e9_b.jpg

I ended up asking a CM where the next party guests on my list where hiding. So enough I was standing in line, so pumped to see their costumes in person.

I now present you all the chins of excitement (don't say I didn't warn you! hahaha)

49104865503_0840c04710_o.jpg

49105373576_93ed7339cf_b.jpg

(One of our family cat's is named Dale! When we first got her as a kitten her meow sounded more like something a chipmunk would make than a cat.
I told the boys this while we were visiting and Chip got a little sad about the new, but Dale loved it!)

When I left the boys we continued to wander around and see who was attending the Bash. I couldn't pass up some one on one time with Mr. Moneybags himself.

Uncle Scrooge was very curious about the monetary value of my medal.

49105559742_f6cddb64f9_b.jpg

(Love the fact the spectacles got involved in the examination process)

We did end up agreeing that its not all about money, but true happiness came from those you hold in your heart, like in his case his nephew and great-nephews.

49105373461_131f9f7ff6_b.jpg

49105373621_5220530a39_b.jpg

From the Dino Bash we worked our way over to our Na'vi River Journey FP+, the colours and details are beautiful. Soon after this we left the park and took a break at our resort room.

When I had been making dinning reservations I decided on Maria & Enzo's Ristorante, thinking- Italian, pasta, carbs, pre half marathon. Unfortunately things did not end up working out and dinner ended up coming from the Pop Century Food Court. We arrived at M&E's to a giant line outside the restaurant, we waited in the line for what felt like forever outside getting more and more hungry, eventually the line moved inside and we were finally able to check in. After some more waiting, our names where called to be taken to a table. It seems they were doing a Mardi Gras themed celebration in the restaurant and it was very loud and crowded. We were led to a table in a side room off the main space and put into a dark corner. At this point, as you can imagine, we were not in great moods. Then we saw a waitress talking to the host that brought us to the table. She was very upset and we could hear her tell him she already had too many tables, that they were understaffed and she couldn't take on more guests. After seeing this interaction plus everything else already, Bear and I looked at each other and quickly decided we did not want to stay. When the waitress came over to us we shared that we wanted to leave, but did not want to be charged the reservation cancellation fee. She told us we were already checked in on the system and she wasn't going to tell anyone that we had left. So we wished her good luck and made our way out the door. She seems relived to have one less table and we were over all the whole thing.

We ended up walking around Disney Springs to see if we could find somewhere else but by this point we were fully in the dinner rush and everything was very crowded. We decided to go back to pop, got food from the food court and shortly after I was in bed, dreaming about tomorrow.​

Reactions: DLo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!