A few AKL Questions....

WDdaughter

Mouseketeer
1. What are the odds of getting the grand villa at 7 month mark (mid January on a sat and sun)?

2. What are the views like in the SV grand villas?

Thanks for the help :banana:

I can tell you I just grand Villa standard view for June 12 for four nights and I just booked it two months ago. I couldn't believe it. My family had a treehouse reserved but all of a sudden had a couple other people coming with us. So when we called to check on grand villas we were surprised to see that this was available. It was the only Grandvilla still available for all four nights. So you never know how your look is going to go. Good luck to you.

I just realized you had a question number two about the views for the standard Villa. I was told that the view from the standard villa only has about 50 feet for the animals and then there is a fence and a road behind that. so they tend to not linger in that area too much. But I was just happy to get a Grand Villa at such short notice to fit all 12 of us.

Chances are very high for a GV at 7 months out, at least at Kidani, for mid-Jan if you mean savanna view and after marathon weekend. There are only two standard view GVs and those have somewhat more of a risk of being filled. Also, if you are talking about marathon weekend, chances are much lower for any GV. Views from savanna view GVs are fine. Views from the two standard GVs at Kidani, which are the only two GVs on Pembe savanna, are worse than other GV views but you still see animals; they were converted to standard view because the savanna is very narrow in the area they are and animals seldom stay there but do pass by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter