A few groceries if anyone wants - at Kidani

nighttowll

DIS Veteran
If anyone is interested, we are checking out tomorrow (Friday - AKL - Kidani) and have a few groceries left.

Milk
Gatorade
Salsa
Ham
lunch meat
A few other random things

I hate to throw it all out. If anyone is interested, let me know, and I will drop it with bell services, with your name on it. We leave at 9, so let me know by 8:30, otherwise I'm trashing it all.

If anyone is interested, we are checking out tomorrow (Friday - AKL - Kidani) and have a few groceries left.

Milk
Gatorade
Salsa
Ham
lunch meat
A few other random things

I hate to throw it all out. If anyone is interested, let me know, and I will drop it with bell services, with your name on it. We leave at 9, so let me know by 8:30, otherwise I'm trashing it all.

We won't arrive soon enough to take you up on the offer or we would. What we usually do with left over supplies (unopened) is leave them for housekeeping with a note that they are welcome to use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter