A Few More Designs

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
TinkScan3.jpg

FairyTink5.jpg

BellePrincess2.jpg

AuroraPrincess2.jpg

Cruiser1969 said:

Maria-

Those are great!! One question---when you found the Tink Clipart for the middle one did it have any of the other new fairies.....I have a little one that dressed as Prilla at halloween and would love to find clipart for her!!

Maria,

I absolutely LOVE the top one. Do you have it in a large size that will fit on a shirt?

Hi dmslush,

Is this image big enough? You may need to request someone to clean up the lines, unless you like the "artistic" look of this image! :goodvibes
Maria

TinkScan3.jpg

Thank you!

Feel free to use them any way you please.

I'm also completely game with having someone else clean them up and improve the image quality as my abilities are limited right now.

The first one is a scan and could use some cleaning up for sure.
The second one was created from a wallpaper from the Disney Fairies website.
The other two are from AlraM and of course can be customized by me or anyone else who has access to a cloning tool.

babytrees - I tried to find some Prilla pics, but had no luck. :sad2:

Thank you so much for resizing it! We are going on a company retreat, and I have promised each person a shirt. This fits the personality of one of my coworkers PERFECTLY!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter