A few questions about NYE at MK

brandyleeann

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

We recently added a few days onto our trip because we were able to get direct flights into MCO. This means we are going to be there for NYE and we were initially going to just spend the day at our resort (AKL) and relax, but have been recently thinking that we should take advantage of NYE fireworks since we are going to be there.

Here is the thing - we hate crowds. So, I was thinking we could do one of those dessert parties. I don't think those are available for booking yet (or maybe they are - anyone at 180+10 know?) but are they available so you can choose either the 730 or 1150 fireworks?

If we only plan to enter MK after an early supper at the resort (maybe 600?) will we be able to get in? I think we would be level 3 (stayone on resort and pre-paid for dessert party).

Thanks for your help with this!

If we only plan to enter MK after an early supper at the resort (maybe 600?) will we be able to get in? I think we would be level 3 (stayone on resort and pre-paid for dessert party).

There hasn't been a stage 4 closing since April 7, 2009 - you'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!