A few questions about Royal Pacific

We are going to Universal in May and staying at the Royal Pacific and have run into a few questions that I can't seem to find the answer to and was hoping you guys would know.

1) Our flight doesn't get in until 11:45 PM so we probably wont get to the resort until 1 or so. Will we be able to fully check in that late (room, tickets, express pass)? We booked a universal package.

2) I know express passes are now part of the room keys. Will the tickets still be separate paper passes?

3) We stayed at Royal Pacific about 4 years ago and in the mornings they would use the lounge area for an a la carte breakfast type thing. Do they still do that?

Thanks for any and all help!

1. I think 2AM is the cut off for check in that day, but if you call ahead and advise shouldn't be any issue. The EP's print from a kiosk near the check in desk so you can do that at any time on your own.

2. Yes, you will have seperate EP's and tickets. Prob best to grab a lanyard and put them back to back, makes life easier.

3. Yes, they still do the a la carte breakfast in the lounge.

1. I think 2AM is the cut off for check in that day, but if you call ahead and advise shouldn't be any issue. The EP's print from a kiosk near the check in desk so you can do that at any time on your own.

2. Yes, you will have seperate EP's and tickets. Prob best to grab a lanyard and put them back to back, makes life easier.

3. Yes, they still do the a la carte breakfast in the lounge.

You don’t do it that way any longer.

Your room key is your EP now. It changed back way last year.

We checked in around 2.30am last year as we were delayed in NYC for two days, but the hotel were informed we would be arriving at that time.

A person with a reservation can check in anytime.
No cut off point during the morning hours.

But, always wise to give the hotel a heads up if you will have a delay and not be a no show.

Just like Schumi said, your hotel key is your express pass.
Been over a year this way

You don’t do it that way any longer.

Your room key is your EP now. It changed back way last year.

We checked in around 2.30am last year as we were delayed in NYC for two days, but the hotel were informed we would be arriving at that time.

I stayed there in April 16, so ya looks like i missed out on that change, sorry folks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!