A few questions

boo312

Earning My Ears
Hi! Although I am not currently a part of the DCP, I am finishing up highschool and intend on applying for my first try during my first semester. I've been researching the program for about 4ish years, and I just have a few questions I haven't been able to find answers to.

1. Are you allowed to have bangs? If not, can you wear a headband and what kind?
2. Would a neat ponytail be an acceptable way to put up longer hair?
3. What is considered acceptable makeup?
4. As far as the program housing goes, can you add small furniture? Like plastic drawers and stuff like that, not a couch.
5. Any other tips or things I should know?

Any answers are greatly appreciated!

Without knowing your gender, it's difficult to answer these questions, as the Disney look guidelines are different for males/females.

Bangs: for guys, longer hairstyles aren't really allowed. For gals, you can have bangs, but they can't cover your eyes.

Ponytail: Not allowed for guys, allowed for girls

Makeup: Having never worn makeup, I can't answer this in any detail, although "natural looking" is generally a pretty good guideline. Hot Pink lipstick? Nope. A color pretty close to the natural color of your lips is probably allowed.

Plastic Drawers: yes

Without knowing your gender, it's difficult to answer these questions, as the Disney look guidelines are different for males/females.

Bangs: for guys, longer hairstyles aren't really allowed. For gals, you can have bangs, but they can't cover your eyes.

Ponytail: Not allowed for guys, allowed for girls

Makeup: Having never worn makeup, I can't answer this in any detail, although "natural looking" is generally a pretty good guideline. Hot Pink lipstick? Nope. A color pretty close to the natural color of your lips is probably allowed.

Plastic Drawers: yes
Ah I didn't even think to say that I'm a girl for some reason. Thank you, I've read the Disney look book a few times but its pretty vague on a few things, and other things just aren't included at all. Thank you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!