A Few Questions

Mousekateer55

DIS Veteran
Does Twister have a long wait throughout the afternoon?
What time is the Stuntacular if the Universal Studios closes @ 8 p.m.? What about 7 p.m.?
Is Flying Unicorn worth riding at all if there are no waits?
What rides have pre-shows?

none of the rides have preshows at ioa. Flying Unicorn is the best Kiddie coaster I have ever been on. It's worth a 5 min wait. You need to check it out. Make sure you get the last row.

1.) The Stuntacular no longer exists.

2.) Posideon's Fury at IOA has sort of a pre-show. You have to go through two rooms before the big finale.

At USF, the rides that have pre-shows are:
BTTF
Eathquake
Twister
T2
MiB

How long are the preshows for Back to the Future and Men in Black? Is there any way to skip them?

Also, is there any entertainment that ends the night (fireworks will be gone when I go down there)?

Thirdly, are the street sets worth while looking at in the New York and Hollywood sections?

Lastly, do the rides open up in stages in the middle of August which is when I am probably going?

The only way to skip the MiB preshow is to do the single rider line. The MiB one is only a few minutes. The BTTF one lasts as long as the main ride, which is about 5 minutes.

There is no current end show. As for the park opening in stages, you may not be able to get past the Amity or New York areas until 10 am during some parts of the year.

I would look at the street sets if you have time.

you need to go thru the normal line for mib once just to see the pre-show. It is good and some of the things you see are worth the wait. after that it is single riders for the rest of the day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter