A First time for a long time owner

As the saying goes "there is a first time for everything" well it has happened to me. I am wait listed at OKW for a studio or 1bdrm . As a long time OKW owner (who has stayed more times at OKW then I can count) I tried to book on short notice at the end of January for the week of March11th. To my surprise no availability at OKW, so I said anywhere would be all right. All that was left was a 1 bdrm at SSR for the week. So another first, our first time staying at SSR.

I know everybody is going to say, well he tried to get it at the last minute but I have called a few weeks before a few times (once during Easter week) and always gotten at least a studio at OKW. I understand trying at BW or Beach Club is a long shot at best on short notice but OKW! Come On! OKW no availability that’s a first. I mean its not XMAS, Easter, or any other holiday that I can think of. (Except St.Paddy’s day)

Could this be a warning! No more booking on a short notice. DVC has become too popular.

I just got into BCV on a waitlisted studio for March 10 and 11. I was on the waitlist for less than a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter