A Grand Dining Experience Sept 2017 Dining Report-Updated F&W/Biergarten Oct 4

Hi Lori!!! Looks like a great trip so far. Especially loving Air Supply! I'm a total fan from my childhood. Wish we could have caught them! Can't wait to eat some more with you!

Hmm, I love tomato soup but not sure about this? Did you try it?

I stopped and bought the raspberry cider for everyone to try at the Florida Fresh booth. It is so light and refreshing.
This is on my list for next month, glad to hear it's good!

The offerings were so good. The soup of the day was tomato, and the selections were so delicious.
Another place we haven't been to in a few years but I'd like to go back. Thought about it for next month but I don't think we'll be eating at too many restaurants since we plan on hitting so many booths. Glad to hear it's still good though.

Excited to read along! The food from the club level lounge looks great. And I love eating lunch at BOG, I'm glad you had a good meal there.
It was fantastic all around!

Can't wait to hear more. I really want to the the BOG Potato Leek soup. I just have to convince Mike to come here for anything besides breakfast.

Lunch is so good there. I am just there for the soup hahaha :)

Biergarten looks good. I've never been since some of the food is probably not something I'll eat, but it's nice to see what it's like inside.

Its so much fun and the variety has something for everyone.

Hi Lori!!! Looks like a great trip so far. Especially loving Air Supply! I'm a total fan from my childhood. Wish we could have caught them! Can't wait to eat some more with you!

Hey Kari!! Air Supply was so good, they have such a good energy.

Hmm, I love tomato soup but not sure about this? Did you try it?

This is on my list for next month, glad to hear it's good!

Another place we haven't been to in a few years but I'd like to go back. Thought about it for next month but I don't think we'll be eating at too many restaurants since we plan on hitting so many booths. Glad to hear it's still good though.

I did not go back for more, as I normally like my soup hot. Biergarten is a family favorite and just so much fun. The only problem is you tend to eat to much.

Looking forward to more of your fab reviews. I just added Biergarten to our plan, so it's good to see some pictures as I wasn't entirely sure, but everyone else was excited by it.

Looking forward to more of your fab reviews. I just added Biergarten to our plan, so it's good to see some pictures as I wasn't entirely sure, but everyone else was excited by it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter