A Great Big Happy Birthday to

Scot !! Sorry I'm late ! I hope you hadda GREAT day yesterday !
:banana: And I hope you you don't hava headache this morning :sick:

Thanks all for the kind words.

I blew off work (my mechanic gig) for the day and went and hung out with the guys from my shift, our Battalion Chief has a place on a lake so we went there and had breakfast and cruised in the pontoon and talked trash like we so often do. We have had a rough few months at work and some of the guys really needed some down time where we could just hang out and BS.

I came home and made dinner and just hung around playing cards and drank a few beers, got a SWEET new camp chair for my Birthday.

soooo for a guy that enjoys lifes simple pleasures it was a very refreshing day, tonight I think we may go to the drive in and see Harry Potter.

Thanks again.

pixiedust: Happy Birthday Scott! :cake:

Glad to hear you enjoyed your day!::yes::

HB Scott - I've been neglecting the Dis lately, but don't want to ignor birthdays no matter how painful they are!

Just because this Birthday is over, it doesnt mean that the praise and adoration needs to stop. :lmao:

Holy crap... I missed Scotts BDAY!!!!! Scott, I hope it was a great day for you buddy. Sorry I didnt get this in on time....you're one of the coolest dudes on the boards and you deserve to have 2 birthdays a year.....of coarse that also means you are required to age twice as fast as the rest of us too!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD DUDE!!!

Holy crap... I missed Scotts BDAY!!!!! Scott, I hope it was a great day for you buddy. Sorry I didnt get this in on time....you're one of the coolest dudes on the boards and you deserve to have 2 birthdays a year.....of coarse that also means you are required to age twice as fast as the rest of us too!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD DUDE!!!

My twin brother had a birthday the same day so that kinda counts as 2.

Thanks Rog

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter